Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB targa clips, side marker lights window seal trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ice cold
I am looking for several small parts. To keep things simple I would prefer to obtain all the parts from a single individual. I need the following.
2 clips for holding the horizontal targa trim to the car ( back of top )
5 clips for holding the lower sail panel trim to the car ( below the sail panel )
Side marker lights for 1976 if year matters lenses optional
Trim at back of both passenger and driver side glass that holds the rear glass seal.
driver's side lower targa trim.

Would also like the hockey stick trim for both sides, though condition must be better than what I already have. If possible the factory screws for the above would be appreciated also. Shipping to 33415

TIA Chris P.
TheCabinetmaker
I should all those items. Í can look on Saturday. I'll pm you later with a few questions.
ice cold
QUOTE(ice cold @ Sep 11 2015, 09:59 PM) *

I am looking for several small parts. To keep things simple I would prefer to obtain all the parts from a single individual. I need the following.
2 clips for holding the horizontal targa trim to the car ( back of top )
5 clips for holding the lower sail panel trim to the car ( below the sail panel )
Side marker lights for 1976 if year matters lenses optional
Trim at back of both passenger and driver side glass that holds the rear glass seal.
driver's side lower targa trim.

Would also like the hockey stick trim for both sides, though condition must be better than what I already have. If possible the factory screws for the above would be appreciated also. Shipping to 33415

TIA Chris P.

Still looking
ice cold
Clips for the trim are the most important item at the moment. Anyone have these from a parts car?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.