914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
914-300Hemi
Can you find Ethan's car?
Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
Epic weekend! It was great meeting those of you I connected with - thanks again RobW for the dogs and gathering. I was in hardcore photographer mode most of the weekend, trekking around the track and up and down the hills with a bunch of gear. Man, I love that place! I'm moving my office this week but will process and upload some pics as soon as the dust settles.
Alphaogre
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Sep 29 2015, 08:02 PM) *

Can you find Ethan's car?
Click to view attachment

Yep, he is on the hill right above me, was awesome getting the inside scoop at nights with him around the camp fire.

Maybe next time I will try to take pics with an actual camera, not a phone... idea.gif
'73-914kid
Click to view attachment
I have lots more picture of the weekend, but this was the perfect book-end to an epic Saturday. I've never seen sunsets like this before..
'73-914kid
IPB Image
IPB Image
We took the 1 back from Monterrey, yes, I was driving and holding a camera at the same time..

Some 914 on 914 action..
IPB Image

And somehow my vacation turned into "Come help get the 917 on track..." before the Saturday pit-lane Concours and photoshoot
IPB Image
bandjoey
Alphaogre your pictures are calendar standouts. Thanks biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Great picts. I'm seeing things I didn't see over the 3 days. I wish I would have come over to the other side of the track. We made it to the corkscrew as the fog broke on Sun.

Keep up the picts. Wherever RR VI is, we all need to be there. Big time. Next time I'm bringing my 914s.
Dominic
Just getting around to downloading my pics...Met some great people down in the 914 Corral. Some members drove their 914's all the way from South Dakota and Texas beerchug.gif

Got some nice pics of the Kelly Moss 914-6 GT clone (at bottom of this post)...over the top attention to detail, smelled like a new car inside with leather seats and dash :-)
Also got to meet Chad McQueen as he signed a picture of his dad for us...and yes my boys had a great weekend!

horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(naro914 @ Sep 29 2015, 09:01 AM) *

Rob
Sorry we never made it over to your camper...every day we said we were going to stop buy and say hi, then next thing you know, its the end of the day and we're planning dinner with everyone!! So much to see, so much to do. Heck, we only went to the PCA Tent and car corral once and that was on Friday! Spent a lot of time talking with drivers, team owners, other friends we had that we kept running into. Missed probably a dozen or so buddies that were there and could never hook up with....NEED MORE TIME!!

This about sums up my RRV, as well. Found it totally overwhelming. Didn't even get out of the paddock on Friday, then Saturday and Sunday went by in a blur. Saw many I didn't expect to, missed some I planned to see, and never got to places I really wanted to go—MSDS being one of them (sorry, Marty!). Did get to walk by the row of 914s in the corral and saw some cool cars (including the gray Four), but didn't get to linger as long as I might have.

It was a great event, but had me wondering if it was overload—though figuring that the average fan probably couldn't have been happier. Not sure how they top this, but thinking that making it a bit more intimate might be a step in the right direction.

pete
MJHanna
Listened to a great conversation between Derke Bell and Jerry S regarding Bell setting a track record in Jerrys 917. I then ask Jerry if he wanted to buy my 69 911S smile.gif biggrin.gif aktion035.gif
michael7810
Finally getting around to posting some pics from Rennsport. Here's a collection of teeners. No 22 was a bad ass 4. Enjoy

Teeners at RRV
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Oct 11 2015, 04:39 PM) *

Finally getting around to posting some pics from Rennsport. Here's a collection of teeners. No 22 was a bad ass 4. Enjoy

Teeners at RRV

Very cool, great mix; thanks for sharing smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
This says it all biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
smokey
QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 25 2015, 11:22 AM) *

beerchug.gif

QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 25 2015, 03:53 PM) *

beer3.gif

QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 25 2015, 03:54 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Busted !!

The 930 in the background is me ! My 914 was in the Patrick Motorsports hauler .i was just returning from my flat in freedom . Two of the Patrick guy's followed me home , and picked up my twin plug 3.2.

smoke.gif
smokey
QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 25 2015, 11:22 AM) *

beerchug.gif

smoke.gif
smokey
smoke.gif
EdwardBlume
Dang. Nice turbo.
smokey
Look See !

smoke.gif
smokey
shades.gif
smokey
That is a before and after of the 916 .

smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.