Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Steering Wheel Inquiry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
7TPorsh
I have been wanting a Prototipo for a long time. Finally located a 70-71 Momo hub (impossible to find it seems). I was thinking I would sell my stock steering wheel to help finance the purchase.

As I do some research I am seeing that these wheels go for crazy $$$. I am guessing they can fit early 911s? Stamped 914 347 805 10 and 70.

Car is not concourse so I'm not too concerned with keeping everything stock; someone else will get better user from it.

So this wheel will soon come off and be sold but trying to gauge asking price. Really nice ones i see for over $700; average for $400-$500. Am I dreaming or is this really the situation? Can I get $400+? idea.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
mepstein
$200 for that model number and core condition
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 22 2015, 12:19 PM) *

$200 for that model number and core condition

Yep agree.gif
bdstone914
Sounds about right. It is the early 911 guys that pay big $$$ as that is the correct wheel for as RS clone conversion.
7TPorsh
I just purchased a Momo Indy so it looks like this will be going up for auction.

Is it suggested that I remove the aftermarket cover to show condition or list for sale as is?

Trying to maximize my return on this; header, exhaust, hub, etc. has taken a toll on my 14 budget. thx
mepstein
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Sep 23 2015, 02:21 PM) *

I just purchased a Momo Indy so it looks like this will be going up for auction.

Is it suggested that I remove the aftermarket cover to show condition or list for sale as is?

Trying to maximize my return on this; header, exhaust, hub, etc. has taken a toll on my 14 budget. thx

Won't really matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.