Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight Position
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
The problem with getting old is that my memory works just well enough to remember that I read something about a subject, but not where I read it !

My headlights in the down position appear to be below the lines of the front trunk lid. They are retracting about an inch too low. I recall as I mentioned a simple fix for this by disconecting power or something and readjusting something, but I have searched for the tech article to no avail.

Does someone out there have a better memory than I do, regarding that easy fix ? OR some suggestions ?

idea.gif
davep
Isn't that what the adjuster screw is for?
dralf
As soon as I finish my coffee I will go out and take a look but I was unred the impression that that adjuster fixes the up position...but I have been wrong many time before.
Porsche Rescue
The bolt is for "up" stop I believe. I adjusted mine level with the hood by loosening the pivot bolts, some in the trunk and some accessed inside the wheel well. Last time I only had to use the ones in the trunk. In my case they were not closing enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.