Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out 1975
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
jkuehn
To rusty to save buts it's all there so email me with what you need jeffkuehn1@charter.net

Sold Items
EFI Wiring Harness
Driving lights
Trunk Lock
Jack / Straps
wheels
Front Bumper Shocks
Headlight Motor covers
Front Trunk Floor Section
Center console gauges
Frt brake baking plates
Seat belts / Receivers
Seat Brackets / Slides
Windshield Trim
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(jkuehn @ Oct 1 2015, 08:01 PM) *

To rusty to save buts it's all there so email me with what you need jeffkuehn1@charter.net

I'm in need of a sheet metal item.....the top flat area of the rear trunk just above the center support. They only re-manufacture the lower panel. I need this only if you are cutting the car. chowtime.gif
Thanks in advance!

Steve
jkuehn
QUOTE(BeemerSteve @ Oct 1 2015, 10:09 PM) *

I'm in need of a sheet metal item.....the top flat area of the rear trunk just above the center support. They only re-manufacture the lower panel. I need this only if you are cutting the car. chowtime.gif
Thanks in advance!

Steve

I can cut whatever u need as long as have specifics of what exactly
Pm on rear set of brake calipers
RazorbackFan78
If in decent condition, I'm interested in:

Driver side Mirror, assuming it's the Late version mirror
Steering Wheel
oh and the driver side door catch pin

email sent
altitude411
interested in the sail trim and window trim. What's the condition? pics please.
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(jkuehn @ Oct 1 2015, 08:23 PM) *

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Thank you Jeff! I'll send you an email later today with a photo of what I need.
mrfourteen
how much for the rims?
BENBRO02
How much for the windshield shipped to Virginia?
Kalani
How is the targa latch pad .....i take it is in reasonable shape
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(BeemerSteve @ Oct 2 2015, 06:31 AM) *

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Also, I'm in need of the headlamp assemblies too. Email sent!

Steve
jkuehn
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Oct 2 2015, 09:52 AM) *

Windshield is cracked or else i would be using it as i need one also
Any updates on my pm on the rear set of brake calipers?
BENBRO02
QUOTE(jkuehn @ Oct 2 2015, 01:12 PM) *

How about the jack, tool kit, and manuals?
fsh2liv
side marker light/lenses
pm sent
KevinGieg
The rear trunk button lock shiped to 94583. How much for the steering wheel? p.m. sent Thanks
jkuehn
QUOTE(396 @ Oct 2 2015, 12:36 PM) *

I actually have two sets one off the car and the ones still on neither of which i have had a chance to take a pic of
jkuehn
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Oct 2 2015, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(jkuehn @ Oct 2 2015, 01:12 PM) *

How about the jack, tool kit, and manuals?

Don't have those sorry
RazorbackFan78
Whereabouts in Missouri are you? I'm in Northwest Arkansas. I could drive up if its not too far.
BeemerSteve
QUOTE(BeemerSteve @ Oct 2 2015, 09:54 AM) *

QUOTE(BeemerSteve @ Oct 2 2015, 06:31 AM) *

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Hi....did you receive my email?

Also, I'm in need of the headlamp assemblies too. Email sent!

Steve

QUOTE(jkuehn @ Oct 2 2015, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Oct 2 2015, 12:36 PM) *

I actually have two sets one off the car and the ones still on neither of which i have had a chance to take a pic of

Great, picture of the parts and asking please. You can pm me your reply if you want.
Ps, I'm looking for the late model ones...74-76.
Thanks
brooks944
Interested in the drivers side front bumper shock. Price and shipping to zip 37763?
Beakster
Door Panels ? What condition are they in .. And how much ? Thanks
jkuehn
QUOTE(RazorbackFan78 @ Oct 2 2015, 02:05 PM) *

Whereabouts in Missouri are you? I'm in Northwest Arkansas. I could drive up if its not too far.

I'm in St Louis
Jonnydaub
Interested in all the windshield trim pieces, i have a 73 would it fit?? How much to ship to 68152??
Catorse
I would like the chrome trim on each side of the car - the upright sail panel. See pic. Click to view attachment
altitude411
QUOTE(Catorse @ Oct 7 2015, 03:17 PM) *

I would like the chrome trim on each side of the car - the upright sail panel. See pic. Click to view attachment

Interested in all the windshield trim pieces, i have a 73 would it fit?? How much to ship to 68152??

dry.gif Guy's, please notice post # 6 as I was first in line for these parts and haven't received an answer as of yet... Thanks
Jonnydaub
Apologize but your post said window trim not windshield trim
altitude411
QUOTE(Jonnydaub @ Oct 7 2015, 06:40 PM) *

Apologize but your post said window trim not windshield trim

It sure does damnit... headbang.gif Sorry about that. I concede the windshield trim on that point. I'd still like first right of first refusal on the sail trim if available.
Jonnydaub
Haha no biggy, you did comment first. Ball is in your court. Ill gladly take it if you dont
80cap
how are the fog lights ?
Brian
brant
I need to find a 1975 fuel pump cover in the front trunk

Shipped to 80503 please
Catorse
So do I get my chrome trim as per my post above? What do we need to do to close this deal? I don't think anyone else asked for the same pieces.
altitude411
QUOTE(Catorse @ Oct 8 2015, 09:37 AM) *

So do I get my chrome trim as per my post above? What do we need to do to close this deal? I don't think anyone else asked for the same pieces.

Did you read post #6? Those are the pieces I asked about but haven't heard if they are available or not.
Catorse
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Oct 8 2015, 12:54 PM) *

Did you read post #6? Those are the pieces I asked about but haven't heard if they are available or not.

Whatever. I'm out. This is a gong show.
QUOTE(Catorse @ Oct 9 2015, 09:06 AM) *

Im afraid we think alike . I f
you look, I too inquire and requested a reply. My thoughts last week, if this person ever replies, Im simply go to decline. If they can't followup with a reply, just think what would happen if you had a problem with the parts you've paid for. Im out too. WTF.gif
jkuehn
QUOTE(396 @ Oct 9 2015, 11:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Catorse @ Oct 9 2015, 09:06 AM) *

Im afraid we think alike . Ifyou look, I too inquire and requesteda reply. My thoughts last week, if this person ever replies, Im simply go to decline. If they can't followup with a reply, just think what would happen if you had a problem with the parts you've paid for. Im out too. WTF.gif

If you read my initial post i asked that you email me directly with what your after and if you had done so you would've gotten reply.
euro911
Wow, noticing a lot of drama starting up in the classifieds these days ... WTF.gif

shades.gif
jkuehn
QUOTE(mrfourteen @ Oct 2 2015, 08:42 AM) *

how much for the rims?

$300 for all 5 wheels, one has a littls rash
bob_emm
I need an ignition lock and key. Injectors too.
mikolmikol
pm'ed for the window rollers
QUOTE(mikolmikol @ Oct 25 2015, 09:34 AM) *

pm'ed for the window rollers

If its not available, Bruce Stone in Riverside should have them. Look at his f/s posting.
malcolm2
hey what does the rear targa pad look like? I would be interested if you can snap a few photos.

Clark
Easyb
Hi. I'm interested in:
- the Door Locks assembly or internal parts for the passenger side.
- Cylinder drive

ed2111AT GMAIL>COM
Jett
Hello I'll take the two front bumper shocks and two headlight motor side covers (black side covers). The PO painted them sad.gif
euro911
Did you post the VIN # ?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=membervins
aharder
Looking for a rear bolster on the targa.
Do you still have one?

TBanda
Hi, I am looking for the window handles, sun visors and most importantly the engine lid rain pan/catcher. Let me know and thanks,
mgp4591
Email sent...
jkuehn
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Oct 25 2015, 01:33 PM) *

hey what does the rear targa pad look like? I would be interested if you can snap a few photos.

Clark

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.