Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dellorto 36 drla
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ruddyboys
I have been looking for a good set of weber 40idf's but no luck. A friend has a set of Dellorto 36 drla's for a great price. I am not looking for a rocket, just to be able to cruise around on sunny weekends. the engine is a '70 2056. will these be OK. Also I know Dellorto has been out of business and parts are hard to find but can weber jets be used if I need to change them.
skline
The Dell 36's will flow as good or better than the 40 IDF's. As for jets and stuff, you can still get them from many places including CB performance. I prefer the Dells over the Webers anyday. Its all I will ever run on my cars.

TravisNeff
agree.gif the 36mm dellortos are functionally the same size as the weber 40's. The numbering badge/size is the total size for the carb body, the venturi's/chokes determine the the functional size - the dellortos run bigger chokes which make em' about the same size as the weber 40.

CB Performance has a good dellorto manual as well as carb parts (rebuild kits, jets etc.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.