Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Fans. 2 fresh air and 4 engine compartment heat fans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
airheads
For sale, a bunch of fans for your 914. One of the fresh air fans has a cracked plastic near a screw hole. The other one's flapper circles are a little rusty. $50 each plus shipping. One of the the four heat helping fans is missing it's plastic flapper and has a bent rim. $100 a fan, $75 for the bent one. Plus shipping. I can email better pictures.

Check out the pictures and tell me whitch one you would like.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
riccorman
I would like the perfect fresh air fan. Sending pm now.
DRPHIL914
interested in fresh air fan. can you test them , do you know for sure they work on all 3 speeds? my current fan only works on medium setting not low or high, and I switched out the controller thinking that was it but same result, so I have to assume the low and high settings are burned out on the fan itself.
thanks,

Phil
bdstone914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 21 2015, 09:07 AM) *

interested in fresh air fan. can you test them , do you know for sure they work on all 3 speeds? my current fan only works on medium setting not low or high, and I switched out the controller thinking that was it but same result, so I have to assume the low and high settings are burned out on the fan itself.
thanks,

Phil

The fan runs at one speed with 12 volts applied. The power is stepped down by the control. Pull it out from the dash and look at the contacts and the plastic in between
it can melt and raise up causing the contact to lift off the board. Usually happens on the high speed.
airheads
Front two fresh air fans sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.