Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Gathering - SUPERMEX 7:30PM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
Here is all but 2 of the people that attended tonight. The ones not in the picture are our host the photographer and Brando. He showed up a little later after the pictures. Again, thanks to everyone who came out tonight, it was the best one so far. Thanks to our host again Lagunero (Alberto). We may change the meeting to every other week or something since it seems to be hard on everyone to get there at 7 and stay till close and then drive home.
skline
I just noticed the only picture that Matt is in, you can barely see his head sticking out. Is he hiding from someone??
MattR
sad.gif
Dr Evil
Matts hand was on my ass ohmy.gif I had no idea it was him....so thats what he meant by discount on upholstery wink.gif

Noel and I had such a great time. Your group up there is so much fun to hang with. Its not all that far and Noel and I are wanting to make more of the events.

Thanks for everything!
MattR
sorry mike... i thought that was aaron

wacko.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 12 2005, 01:45 AM)

wacko.gif

icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif
skline
It was a great time, it was great to have you up Mike and you guys are welcome anytime. My wife enjoyed talking to Noel and I was a little surprised how long they stood outside chatting while we were in the garage. She usually is not very socialble with anyone I know.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Mar 12 2005, 02:45 AM)

wacko.gif

laugh.gif rolleyes.gif lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
so much fun. 16 or 17 people showed up.... a few had to cancel at the last minute. i ended up hanging out with robert and alberto till midnight.......

thanks guys for coming. Alberto, thank you for having us. Elliot, thanks for the meal, next one is on me.... wink.gif

fun fun fun..... beerchug.gif
/L.
It's always a good time with everyone. Thanks Aaron for putting the gathering together and THANKS! Alberto for having a great place to hang out at. You guys are the best biggrin.gif clap.gif It's always fun...

Linda
Dr Evil
Wow, Linda posted tongue.gif
DrifterJay
whos Noel? she looks hot....probably going to get yelled at for that comment.....hehe...kind of on the Milf status....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (DrifterJay @ Mar 12 2005, 01:08 PM)
whos Noel? she looks hot....probably going to get yelled at for that comment.....hehe...kind of on the Milf status....

mikes fiancee you dumbass laugh.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 12 2005, 12:39 PM)
QUOTE (DrifterJay @ Mar 12 2005, 01:08 PM)

mikes fiancee you dumbass laugh.gif

And in other news......

DrifterJay managed to put his foot in his mouth all the way from Tikrit, Iraq today by expressing his fantasy's about Dr. Evil's Fiance on a public Forum........ wacko.gif

Mrs. K
biggrin.gif Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time?
Thanks for the pics, Scott!

Lisa
Brando
It was a blast meeting the rest of you guys... Again, sorry I was late. Looks like i missed a few friendly faces. As always, thank you Alberto (Laguerno) for your generous hospitality. Aaron, next time ask me to order a pitcher! lol2.gif

I'll go to the next dinner meeting for sure. I also talked to alberto a bit... In the summer I hope we can get the In N Out dinner going again. They just need some ale on tap beer.gif
Dr Evil
kind of on the Milf status....

How the hell can you consider a 23 year old to be a MILF? rolleyes.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 13 2005, 04:43 AM)
kind of on the Milf status....

How the hell can you consider a 23 year old to be a MILF? rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif No kidding! I think the criteria is to at least have a kid in High School laugh.gif

Lisa wink.gif
skline
Actually, a mother could be much younger. The younger generation considers anyone with child, a mom. I would think that Mike would be flattered that others think his future wife is hot. He knows she is and they are quite happy together. I am sure he isnt feeling threatened are you Mike? To see you guys together, it shows how great you two are together. He only stated he thought she was nice looking and thought you two were older. Remember, he is only 19.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 13 2005, 09:37 AM)
Remember, he is only 19.

I thought it was just horney....getting tired of camels and sheep.

Fix the blowout in the doll yet Jared?
Dr Evil
I'm not mad. I know what I have. The whole MILF thing just threw me, and Noel who was like, "Huh!?"

This is Noel --> I got a kick out of it, and I am honored to be considered for the highly ranking MILF status, although I have some years to go yet. Thanks for the laugh.
Dr Evil
Hey Jerod,
Nice sheep suit. You look great in white!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Mar 13 2005, 11:32 AM)
Hey Jerod,
Nice sheep suit. You look great in white!

miles looks good in black laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.