Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SFBA 914Club Lunch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
anthony
I'm in.
McMark
Mike you're such a tease! Glad to hear you're back in.
anthony
What do you need people to bring? I can stop at the grocery store on the way out.
McMark
I've got burgers und sodas. Other than that, it's a free for all/pot luck.
anthony
Do you have all the stuff that goes with burgers? - buns, lettuce, condiments, paper plates, etc?
McMark
Thanks to everyone who showed up.

1. Fiid
2. Erick (non 914er, friend of Randy W.)
3. Matt P.
4. Marty
5. Jeff K. and Miss
6. Ben and Miss

I know I'm forgetting somebody.. pinch.gif

Fiid and Jeff were taking pictures. It was a good time. Took a few people out on test drives in my car and fixed Matt P's high idle issue (eventually).

clap.gif
bondo
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 26 2005, 06:08 PM)

I know I'm forgetting somebody.. pinch.gif

Tee hee.. sorry I didn't make a more memorable impression.. I'll try harder next time smile.gif
McMark
Two people I'm forgetting. pinch.gif

Sorry Royce!
anthony
Good to see everybody.

John VS
Thanks McMark for the burgers. Nice to see your shop and projects. Good to meet some of the 914club people. May need your help with the motor mounts on the red 914 at the bbq. Let me know if you can help. Thanks, John VS
Mueller
was that a 914club event or a damn Subaru gathering smile.gif

McMark
Yeah, it took awhile, but we finally went from 2 914s and 3 subarus, to 5 914s. clap.gif
rick 918-S
more photos please...... biggrin.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
plas76targa
I've got to say this here, loud and clear. This club rocks. I go up to Mark's to eat burgers and be with other 914 folks and Mark ends up spending practically an hour chasing the high idle my car had. He found three culprits that were adding to the idle problem. Two were plastic connections 1 at the AAR and the other attaching to the air plenum. we're curious what the part numbers are for those two. and the last item was large hose pcs from the plenum to the air runners. idles fine all the way home.

AND Mark fixed the adjuster nut on my new stock mirror (added to the pass side)

Great guy and great 914 crowd today!

Thanks! Mark!!!

Matt P
McMark
Glad you could make it Matt. There's a thread with yer part numbers. I don't know how that connecting hose slid off. Keep an eye on it and maybe throw some hose clamps on that one if it still seems loose. It ain't a perfect solution, but it's somethin'.
anthony
Where were all the San Jose 914s? Oh, I forgot they can't drive their cars more than 5 miles. biggrin.gif

Next month we should do a drive. How about a repeat of the Baker Beach to Petaluma/pizza run? That was awesome. I hear Mines Road is good too.
McMark
Now that my car is running I'm all for a drive. wink.gif
anthony
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 26 2005, 09:59 PM)
more photos please...... biggrin.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I took a pick of Marks wideband O2 sensor:

9146R
did you guys go for a run after lunch ?
McMark
No we didn't. I learned that you need to have a firm schedule with these sorts of things. So the whole group didn't arrive until about 1:00-1:30, and people were still hanging around at 3:30-4:00. Live and learn. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.