Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New part for 914 rubber - Door air vents with filter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
wes
Received mine and they look perfect, thanks Mark.
g60pops
Ordered a pair and a few other bits last night. Thanks for making all the goodies!

Edit- also sent you a pm regarding an additional purchase to my order.
Mikey914
Thanks All,

Just a note, I actually am not doing most of the shipping myself, but have 2 shipping assistants Blake and Rob. If you do want to add something best way is to place the second order as close as you can to the 1st and note to please combine. We will automatically combine if we notice 2 orders, but with 2 guys shipping it is possible that it could be missed. That and or call the shop at 855-814 guys. They may not pick up all the time but do lave a message as they do work thir way through the messages.

Mark
Steve
I just installed mine. Very nice!
Mikey914
The group buy on these wraps up Monday, so if you want to save money now is the time.
jkb944t
These vents look perfect and pop right in as expected. Great product!

Jeff B
Mblizzard
Got mine. Perfect fit and flawless part. Well worth the small cost.
Rob-O
Got mine last week, they look great and fit perfectly. Isn't it a pleasure when you get something from 914Rubber and it looks like it should, feels like it should, fits like it should and performs like it should? I think that's what I like most of all about 914Rubber. There is no heartache associated with receiving parts from them. You get parts, you install them, you move on a little happier in life.
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
I must say it looks sharp with your nice silver paint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.