Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee at Town Center in Aliso Viejo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SO.O.C914er
The coffee and car's in Aliso Viejo will this be happening on Saturday 7/23/16 this would be in my backyard!!
Steve
I will be there. I live about 15 minutes away in Laguna Niguel.
whitetwinturbo
The entire parking lot is HUGE and there is room for even the lazy folks who arrive late grouphug.gif
sda4property@gmail.com
White turbo...Bring the Turbo..! I am in with the big dog...! Keep a look out.
Beach914
Lawrence, let me know if you're going to bring the white one. I'll bring mine if you do. It'll make yours look really good.
whitetwinturbo
wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

.............I'm on "grandkids" duty early Sat am to Sea World and will be driving right by in a huge non-turbo WHITE suv chair.gif

914_teener
icon_bump.gif

It.s gonna be well over 100 tomorrow.

Glad to be down by the beach. Heading to Blackies after it is over.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jul 22 2016, 06:25 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

This Blackies ?

Marv's3.6six
Going also!

The gauges have been out of the car for some time for modifications and repair. Finally got my gauges back from North Hollywood speedo. Changed the car to GPS speedo and a customized 964 movement in my tachometer.

See you guys there....
914_teener
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 22 2016, 09:29 AM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Jul 22 2016, 06:25 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

This Blackies ?

Yes sir.
914_teener
Not going past HB though Jim.

Think the US open starts soon? Too much traffic on PCH.
Gmanscott55
Skipping this weekend at Aliso. May go to Porsche Day at Enderle Plaza tomorrow AM. 17th & 55 Fwy. Sunday is PCA AX at El Toro- my son (16 yrs old) is running for 1st time in his Golf R32. Should be fun! Everyone have a great time at Aliso and see you soon.
jim_hoyland
Marve's 3.6; check out the headlight cover mod smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Forrest Haag
jim_hoyland
Rob's 74 with new suspension
jim_hoyland
Keith's with new 2.3
jim_hoyland
Daves new dd
jim_hoyland
Paul Heckmen, owned since 1980
Beach914
It was great to see the 914's turnout ! Thanks to Jim for getting the pics. Hope my new project didn't bring down 914 values for the group. It's fun having a driver again while I work on it.
914_teener
Nice seeing you guys in the OC.

Preety cool show.

Jim my car is actually a 73.....the MPS core I got today is for the 2.1 I am working on.

My personel favorite....and I have seen this car before is my next car....at least gleaning after.

I.ll keep tje 914 of course.

Click to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
As the newbie it was great meeting all the 914 group. To Jim who I haven't seen since 1977 great to catch up and thanks for the pictures of my blue 914er. shades.gif
914_teener
Some more.....I really like Keith.s car....simple.

The 911 was an 81 for sale...45k was

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Really like your upgraded car Keith, you did a great job with the wheels and motor.
Keith914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 23 2016, 12:30 PM) *

Really like your upgraded car Keith, you did a great job with the wheels and motor.

Thanks Jim.
whitetwinturbo
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
..........way nice cars ...........sorry I missed it on Grandkids patrol at SD SeaWorld (72 degrees cool)
Steve
See you guys tomorrow!!
jim_hoyland
I'll be there..... Looks like another great day
Keith914
See you there.
sb914
Can't go! Gotta work!
Beach914
Two weeks straight bringing the 914 so I'm bringing the 308 tomorrow. Its feeling neglected since I got the white beast.
jim_hoyland
welcome.png Phat 6

Seen today at C& C in Aliso Vieho, stunning car! Owners Ken & Rox [?] had this car since early eighties.
jim_hoyland
Steve' s '75 3.2 conversion
jim_hoyland
Keith's 72 with a major engine rebuild and upgrade; super looking !
whitetwinturbo
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif
whitetwinturbo
..............yesterday at Redondo Beach in PM.

Friend sent this picture of Silver v8 and dark 6.

One of "us"?

Click to view attachment
Beach914
So I didn't bring the 914 and brought the 308 and cracked the windshield. What a way to start the weekend. Must give high marks to Hagerty for handling the claim most professionally so far. Back to the 914 next Saturday.
Click to view attachment
Steve
Who's going today?
914_teener
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 2 2016, 06:30 AM) *

Where are the 914's?

In mourning sad.gif
Steve
Keith and I made it!!
Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
I went to the monthly PCA meeting in Seal Beach, either next month or the one after, they will park the 914's on the front row. If you haven't been to Glory Days in Seal Beach, CA, it's a very comfortable venue and easily accessible from the 605, 22, or 405. Will post the date in a separate post....

Glory Days is next to McDonalds, Koi, and Rocharin Thai restraurants and a great indoor/outdoor place
SKL1
Cars and Coffee Scottsdale Gainey Ranch this AM

Blue 6 is real and original owner car, black is real 6, green one a nice '75 conversion... didn't take my '73- monsoon had washed out some roads near my place the day before.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
SKL1
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Italian front lenses look good on black. They look good on my silver '71 as well.

Interesting interior on the '75 conversion.
BigFour1973

Anyone planning on going this weekend? I just got the motor and trans back in and have been itching to go.
Steve
I will be there
Larmo63
I'm going, but don't laugh at my car.

driving-girl.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Aug 16 2016, 03:42 PM) *

I'm going, but don't laugh at my car.

driving-girl.gif

No worries,we'll just laugh at you. poke.gif
jim_hoyland
See you Saturdsy...
Keith914
See you there.
banananose914
I plan on going. See yous guys there
BigFour1973
Going to have to back out, work calls in wildomar at 830am. Would love to go briefly and take Ortega Hwy over. But, I need to take tools with me . Oh well, there's always next time.
Anything going on for Sunday?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.