Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will to 5" auto meter gauges fit Side by side in dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gearup
Hey Guys. I have two new 5 inch silver faced Autometer gauges that I was hoping to install in a fabricated piece of aluminum in the dash. Has anyone done that here with success, and if so, did it look good? If not I could drop down to 2 3 3/8. This s a GT V8 build so I'm good with the non OEM
Bills914-4
Here's a few pic's of mine , just so you get an idea , be careful of the possible blind
spot from the steering wheel, hope this helps Bill D.

this is older one
Click to view attachment

newer one
Click to view attachment
76-914
easily done........... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...1776&st=400 If you don't flange the new holes then use urethane foam with the gages set in the faceplate, covered in saranwrap but not installed on the car. This gives the gages support. beerchug.gif
Gearup
Thank you guys. Those are the gauges I am using. Bill, did you flange the holes and if not how did you secure the gauge in the hole. Thanks again, Brett
got914?
What speedometer did you use and how did you make it work ? Electric im assuming ?
76-914
Just saw that I gave you the wrong segment. Go to post #325 to make another face plate if you haven't already. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.