Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY CAR WON'T BE READY FOR WCR!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
But it doesn't matter cause I'm gonna go hang out with a bunch of 914 weirdos -- my people. screwy.gif

Just do it. Go to WCR.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=273426
76-914
And why not? happy11.gif
greenie
You move from beautiful warm Santa Rosa to Michigan, and now you of all people won't be driving a 914 to the Ramble.? WTF.gif

It may be time for an intervention.

PS: If you are having trouble installing new fuel lines me and RhodyGuy can talk you through it! beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
agree.gif

I've never understood this "I can't go because my car won't be ready." The cars are mostly basically the same. It's you the event is about. Rent a car. Drive your minivan. Show up! We will enjoy your company!
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 3 2016, 09:32 AM) *
We will enjoy your company!

Hey, speak for yourself ...
biggrin.gif
jimkelly
mark, how you getting there, flying? man, the west coast is a haul from east coast. i'd love to drive it sometime but the stars would have to be lined up just right for that. also, i'd need a semi reliable car and i'd need to have contacts for mechanically inclined 914worlders all along the path i'd be taking. which looks like 64 to 70 to 50 to 80 ???
r3dplanet
I wasn't going to go either because my 914 is still in a hundred pieces...
McMark
Flying! I'll drive the 914 when I can take the time to do it sane-ly
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 3 2016, 01:59 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 3 2016, 09:32 AM) *
We will enjoy your company!

Hey, speak for yourself ...
biggrin.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif wait... blink.gif
timothy_nd28
Any of the loco types driving from the east coast, I'll be happy to offer my services for any mechanical mishaps in the South Bend IN area. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.