Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pushrod tube "holders"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
saigon71
Disassembling my engine, I found that one of the pushrod tube holders was in two pieces...it looks as if someone tried to weld it back together at some point, but it broke at the weld.

If using Locktite 565 on the pushrod tubes, as recommended by Jake, are these still required?

Just trying to figure out if I need to pick one of these up or not.

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

mepstein
Bob - I have a bunch of that stuff from different project cars and cars I've parted. I'll never use it so just make a list and it's yours. I'd look for it today if it wasn't so cold in the workshop. Tuesday is supposed to be 50 so make the list biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
You still need them...

--DD
brant
yes needed.
many threads on here about why
buy a used one from someone.
saigon71
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 14 2016, 01:15 PM) *

Bob - I have a bunch of that stuff from different project cars and cars I've parted. I'll never use it so just make a list and it's yours. I'd look for it today if it wasn't so cold in the workshop. Tuesday is supposed to be 50 so make the list biggrin.gif

Email sent. Thanks Mark! beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
I purchase these new from the dealership. Minimal cost, no question they're needed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.