9144guy
heres some pics of our shop car that i mostly built metalwize
9144guy
another
9144guy
2 fuel pumps
datapace
Nice, 5 gal?

Any closeups / details on the headlight struts?

-Bryan
Jeroen
more! more! more! more! more! more!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 21 2005, 07:21 PM)
more! more! more! more! more! more!

agree.gif
9144guy
i designed the fuel cell from scratch and welded it has dual pickups one both sides of tank
9144guy
made the peices from 911 old hood shocks and made the clips have not installed the cables yet the will be off a motorcycle
9144guy
hit the wrong button
9144guy
release clips made of 1/4 alum. the tank is ex. 8 gal. 1/8 alum.
9144guy
veiw from the front 1/4 lexan windows weight is 1650lbs
9144guy
installed a batt. box quick release off a bmw,make pluuing engine easier (if needed)
9144guy
pics of car
TC/914
Great work! Why the twin fuel pumps? Do they both run at the same time or are they toggled in case one fails?

I've been planning on something similar, only because I have two rotary pumps and a dual coil mount from a Mazda and thought that they'd look kinda cool together.

Thanks!

TC
9144guy
bottom of engine
john rogers
Where did you get the bladder for the tank? I need to get a new one custom sized.
TimT
Where did you get the bladder for the tank?

Fuel-Safe or ATL will make you a bladder if you supply them with a drawing..
9144guy
has a baffle for the fuel ,no bladder didnt think i needed one we only run, pca events at hallett motor speedway in okla. and some scca events lots of autox
AndrewBlyholder
I not following on the operation of the head light system. The gas strut will raise the headlight. I assume it is held closed by a catch of some sort and you have a cable to release the catch and let the light rise up. What gets the light back down again?

Andrew
9144guy
a old 911 rear deck lid shock ,that dont have enough power to hold up the deck lid. has a 1/4 alum catch that bolts up to old motor holes,witch grabs a fabed piece in bucket area kinda like a ( t ). when the cable is pulled the alum. latch is pulled up allowing the rod going throgh the alum. latch to release, allowing the shock to power the headlight upwards. when you are done you push the headlight down and the latch hooks the rod, preventing the headlight from going upwards. pretty simple
9144guy
i need a set of dual carbs for a 1.8L and or linkage
brant
Nice Job,

very very very very nice job.
that looks great.

what sanctioning body will you guys run in
I hope to make a hallet event this summer, was curious what you will be running in.

9144guy
my shp dosent run i scca one of our cust. drives it, we mostly run hallett pca events, mayfast ,and octoberfast, the first weekends,in 2005 and autox, the region pca is based out of out porsche shop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.