Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Al. Pedal Board, Subie Swap M/C Adapter plate, and pedal cluster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
I have the following items for sale, free shipping in CONUS

Engman pedal board - $75Sold Pending Payment

Click to view attachment

New Civic master cylinder, Kent (76-914) adapter plate, and stock pedal assembly, I need to dig out the pedal assembly, it has been refreshed, new bronze pedal bushing. $100 Sold! beerchug.gif Thank you Mark!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Aftermarket Stereo items: All items $100, none of these have been used. Pending Payment

Speaker pods

Click to view attachment

Kicker 6.5" speakers, I also have Pioneer 5-1/4" if you prefer them.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Pioneer DEH-X6600BS - single DIN head unit, bluetooth calling sirus ready RDS here is the link to information Crutchfield

Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'll take the master cylinder, adapter and pedal assembly please.
914forme
And Subie Conversion stuff Sold to mepstein beerchug.gif
914bub

PM sent on Stereo equipment
914forme
Stereo equipment sold pending payment.
yeahmag
A bit off topic, but what was the Civic piece for?
914forme
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 23 2016, 08:21 PM) *

A bit off topic, but what was the Civic piece for?

Not a problem,

The Civic MC happens to be ~5/8" which is the perfect size for the slave cylinder on the Subaru MT5, so it gives a very good clutch pedal feel. The crappy version can be had for ~$12, the more reliable units are closer to $40-$45 new. 76-914 happens to be so kind to build the adapters to make this conversion possible. reports say it is a great setup, and lots of people who have done both setups say it is better than a Wlwood 3/4" setup. They happen to have access to both setups.

Most people that use the Tilton or Wilwood pedals go with Howe Master Cylinders, which are just shy of 3-1/4" long. Issue with the Howe is the smallest bore is 3/4", gives a harder pedal feel. Tilton happens to make a line of M/Cs that are 3.5" long, and they have a 5/8" bore. So I went that route. My car spending a lot of time going around cones, I prefer having a balance bar and dual M/Cs that can be set for conditions, and tires, fuel loads and changes etc.....

Hope that answered your questions.
Chris H.
Well said Steve! Yes, the Honda guys warned us against the cheap $12 aftermarket Civic MC. Spend the $40, the OEM are much higher quality. For a Subaru the 3/4 was very stiff. Felt like a '60's muscle car. The 5/8 is like buttah. Amazing how much difference there is.

That pedal board is a great deal BTW. I already have one and it makes a HUGE difference. No flex at all. The Engman ones are hard to find now.
abes914
i always wanted an engman parts. i'll get the pedal board.

thanks
914forme
Everything is sold, some items are pending payment status. That cleans off the workbench again. I will have more items as I go through more tubs building the car out.

Thank you everybody.

BTW, Chris, was very instrumental in the Honda Civic clutch M/C find and build. He deserves credit for this as well as Kent, two standup 914ers trying to make the conversion easier for everyone else. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.