Qarl
pokol
Qarl
mkm
Aaron Cox
anyone notice that it has power brakes?

how did he get a vaccuum source?
physician
some pther subtle body mods.. remove the embossing behind the bumpers.... front and rear...

remove flip headlight, and put headlight in the bumpers in place of the fog lights....

for the rear, a porsche reflector.... those kind of mods qould make an awesone 914 speedster...lol

but keep the chrome smooth bumpers.. this is what make the look.. or put fiberglass( easier too make subtle mods, and paint them like on the green teener to look like chrome wub.gif
physician
exactly thanks Qarl! mueba.gif wavey.gif look great!
watsonrx13
Another Speedster...
watsonrx13
lkjdf
watsonrx13
r4r4
Eric Taylor
Very cool thought, I like that edit on skline's car. If you could do it to make it sort of appear "stock" but in a very unstock way, that would be trick. I would deffinatly say rake the windshield, that white car dosn't look so great in my opinion. Flares are a must, John Kelly's flares would be so cool, with a big set of meats... drooley.gif. I think a car that would look trick would be craig's Jlo car. The flares might be to much, but it might look hot. I don't have a pic, anyone wana try and chop craig's car biggrin.gif ?
Eric

P.S.
what motor for this beast? I really wana say V8, but 6 might be really cool especially if you made something that looked like it could have come from the factory.
MecGen
Hi
I love the yellow one, a little too much. I think the best look would be a unnoticable chop (1 inch), I think it would add miles to styling. But if it is unnoticable...whats the point.
Cheers
Joe

beerchug.gif
teenrookie
This chopped car has been for sale for a long time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.