Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spawned by the Devil
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Darren C
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Mar 7 2016, 10:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Darren C @ Mar 7 2016, 02:31 PM) *

Anything is viable, just depends on the depth of your pockets and the length of your arms.

Really? Even Ice Queens?

Nope, during the alimony discussions her arms were definitely longer than my pockets were deep.

As for shooting jags, I think you'll appreciate this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78b67l_yxUc

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Darren C @ Mar 7 2016, 05:17 PM) *

QUOTE(DBCooper @ Mar 7 2016, 10:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Darren C @ Mar 7 2016, 02:31 PM) *

Anything is viable, just depends on the depth of your pockets and the length of your arms.

Really? Even Ice Queens?

Nope, during the alimony discussions her arms were definitely longer than my pockets were deep.

As for shooting jags, I think you'll appreciate this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78b67l_yxUc

Love that program..... I grew up watching British Comedy on TV.... Good Neighbours, Reginald Perrin, The two Ronnies, Benny Hill, and Monty Python.

And I have cars I have wanted to do that to in the past... Not just British. I absolutely hate working on any Ferrari. Total stromberg.gif . The Italians are worse that Lucas for wiring problems.

Darren C
Yes I totally agree with you there Clay,
Magneti Marelli, Carello & Veglia, names that weaken the knees of the most hardened Lucas oppressed repairer.
What Ferrari’s do you have?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Darren C @ Mar 8 2016, 02:03 AM) *

Yes I totally agree with you there Clay,
Magneti Marelli, Carello & Veglia, names that weaken the knees of the most hardened Lucas oppressed repairer.
What Ferrari’s do you have?

I don't own any Ferraris. I was a professional mechanic for many years, and I worked on them for deep pocketed customers.

Fixed a 308 that ran great, but it had to be push started because it would not crank. It had been to 6 different shops before me. I spent about 3 hours (billed to the customer) translating a hand drawn Italian wiring diagram. Only to find it didn't really match the car.

So I spent another two days digging into the wiring harness. Seems the wire for the start circuit changed color and gauge 6 times between the ignition switch and the starter, and it had a cold solder joint in the middle. I ran a new wire from the switch to the starter, and it never failed again.

Damn owner was so impressed he had me do the full maintenance procedure, which included the timing belt. He had me replace the clutch while the engine was out too......

I hated that car. But the engine sounded soooo nice during the test drives.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.