Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Parts Thread - What do you need/have?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
stevegm
What are you bringing to Hershey, and what do you need?

I am bringing to sell:

Weber carbs and manifolds that need to be rebuilt. I am looking to see them cheap.
A pair of 944 mirrors
A ton of 914 gauges.
A few steering wheels
A few outer door handles
A couple outer mirrors
A ton of center pads and trays

I am looking to buy:
An early rain tray (flat bottom)
Any NOS or RD sheet metal
914-6 relay board
914-6 engine harness
Rear trunk foam pad
New rocker covers (NOS or RD)
An early dash (no cracks)
A targa pad (no cracks)
A targa top front pad (no cracks)
stevegm
Duplicate post. Sorry.
mepstein
Looking to buy - a white engine lid
stevegm
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 25 2016, 10:01 PM) *

I might have one. How clean of paint are you looking for?
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 25 2016, 10:14 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 25 2016, 10:01 PM) *

I might have one. How clean of paint are you looking for?

Doesn't have to be perfect, just nice. I have red and blue ones from other cars. Just making a little art project.
pete000
Find me a nice 1.8 Badge without the pins broken off !

stevegm
QUOTE(pete000 @ Mar 25 2016, 11:08 PM) *

Find me a nice 1.8 Badge without the pins broken off !

Gold or silver?
mskala
I'll bring these if anybody shows interest beforehand:

1) 911 / 914-6 carb manifolds with ports opened from 32 to 35mm, like if you have
an S motor or large displacement motor. Not done by me, good quality smile.gif $200

2) Weber 914-6 IDTP carbs. Made in Italy. Came from running motor. IMO don't
need to be rebuilt, just cleaned. No secondary venturis. Partsklassik sells those
(short or tall) for $40 each. $800.

3) 911 cylinder heads. Came from running motor. Not right for my build. These
are 911.104.302.0R 'k1819n' which is from '72 or '73 911T Mechanical Inj or CIS.
Intake ports opened from 30mm to 33mm. Chamfered for some reason, maybe
that's needed to use on larger bore. Was told they have 'racing' valve springs.
$250.

Mark S.
gereed75
QUOTE(mskala @ Mar 26 2016, 10:57 PM) *

1) 911 / 914-6 carb manifolds with ports opened from 32 to 35mm, like if you have
an S motor or large displacement motor. Not done by me, good quality smile.gif $200

need to be rebuilt, just cleaned. No secondary venturis. Partsklassik sells those

are 911.104.302.0R 'k1819n' which is from '72 or '73 911T Mechanical Inj or CIS.
$250.

Mark S.

I need some carb buckets with the lever clips for a plastic six air cleaner plenum.
bob
PM Sent on Weber 914-6 IDTP carbs

-bob
Luke M
I need a New/NOS right Longitudinal side member, Part # : 914 501 436 12

I'm planning on going to Hersey so if you have one let me know. I can also bring some parts that I have for sale.

My wtb ad for more info. :
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=267459

My stuff for sale :

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=272313&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=273427&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=257320&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=252540&hl=

Thanks,
BeatNavy
Possibly a serviceable early rear valence? I've got a Triad exhaust (dual), and probably should put one of those on at some point.
914outlaw
I am looking to buy:

Passenger side suspension console from RD or good used one if that is at all possible.
PP318
Porsche #: 914 501 044 11
saigon71
For those looking for restoration body panels:

Restoration Design has attended the Hershey swap meet with a display the past few years. If you don't find what you need used, I'd get in touch with them before the show and see if they can bring the parts you need.

rgalla9146
need a 924 or 944 roof, no sunroof please !

jwinner
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 25 2016, 07:32 PM) *

What are you bringing to Hershey, and what do you need?

I am bringing to sell:

Weber carbs and manifolds that need to be rebuilt. I am looking to see them cheap.
A pair of 944 mirrors
A ton of 914 gauges.
A few steering wheels
A few outer door handles
A couple outer mirrors
A ton of center pads and trays

I am looking to buy:
An early rain tray (flat bottom)
Any NOS or RD sheet metal
914-6 relay board
914-6 engine harness
Rear trunk foam pad
New rocker covers (NOS or RD)
An early dash (no cracks)
A targa pad (no cracks)
A targa top front pad (no cracks)

I cannot make it to Hershey but need to buy:
19mm Master Cylinder
Black door pockets/handle
Momo Prototipo steering wheel in black
5-lug spare, does not need to be perfect (6x16 Fuchs on the car)
gereed75
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 27 2016, 01:06 AM) *

QUOTE(mskala @ Mar 26 2016, 10:57 PM) *

$250.

Mark S.

I need some carb buckets with the lever clips for a plastic six air cleaner plenum.

Oh yea........ I also need the little plastic filler think that goes under the strap/clamp that holds down the gas tank. Thanks
BeatNavy
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 28 2016, 11:00 PM) *

Oh yea........ I also need the little plastic filler think that goes under the strap/clamp that holds down the gas tank. Thanks

According to the PET I believe that thing is simply called a "bridge," PN 914.201.305.10.
dcheek
At the last Hershey Swap a vendor was nice enough to give me a 914 rear clip. He wanted to sell it to me until he heard the project I had in mind; I plan to make it into a Man Cave bar.

I'm looking for tail lights for the project. They don't have to be perfect, and I don't even need the housing, although it would be nice to get the complete unit so I can wire in lighting. I know they command big prices but, this is not for a running vehicle or show car. If you have any that would fit the bill,l bring 'em to Hershey. I'm talking cheap - free would be even better - LOL!

Dave
roadsportusa
I have side shiftier trans with axles, shiftier,and linkage, will bring to hershey
$585

also a pair of stainless steel heat exchangers, pressure tested, no leaks $345

1973 , 914 body, roller, no title great parts cars $725
located New Hope, Pa.
call Ron
cell 267-230-8597
stevegm
QUOTE(roadsportusa @ Mar 29 2016, 11:48 AM) *

I have side shiftier trans with axles, shiftier,and linkage, will bring to hershey
$585

also a pair of stainless steel heat exchangers, pressure tested, no leaks $345

1973 , 914 body, roller, no title great parts cars $725
located New Hope, Pa.
call Ron
cell 267-230-8597

What size are the HE? 2.0, 1.7, 1.8?
gereed75
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 29 2016, 05:39 AM) *

According to the PET I believe that thing is simply called a "bridge," PN 914.201.305.10.

Beat Navy. Thanks for tracking that down for me. I have always wondered about your user name...... Tell me you are not a Woop!?
timothy_nd28
Garold will have his feelers out for me on these parts, but I'm looking for a 916 rear bumper and a 914 gt (fiberglass with oil cooler) front bumper.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 29 2016, 03:51 PM) *

Beat Navy. Thanks for tracking that down for me. I have always wondered about your user name...... Tell me you are not a Woop!?

Hey, no problem smile.gif Yup, I'm a "woop" from a little ways back. "BeatNavy" is more of a general expression, like "Dude!" or "what's up?" among us than a real call to arms. Don't mean any offense to squids or Navy-sympathizers here on the World. Some of my best friends are Navy (although I will never tell them that).
gereed75
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 29 2016, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 29 2016, 03:51 PM) *

Hey, no problem smile.gif Yup, I'm a "woop" from a little ways back. "BeatNavy" is more of a general expression, like "Dude!" or "what's up?" among us than a real call to arms. Don't mean any offense to squids or Navy-sympathizers here on the World. Some of my best friends are Navy (although I will never tell them that).

No offense from this squid beerchug.gif The 75 in my sig is my USNA class....... Go Navy
timothy_nd28
As a jarhead, I was deployed with the Navy. We used to have fun with the squids! biggrin.gif

In the video below, we caught some unsuspecting sailor walking down a passageway and offered him free doughnuts if he came into our workshop. He was in for a rude awakening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVoN_-700w

Disclaimer: No one was hurt during this encounter
BeatNavy
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 29 2016, 06:12 PM) *

No offense from this squid beerchug.gif The 75 in my sig is my USNA class....... Go Navy

Excellent. USMA '88. I hope to meet you at Hershey beerchug.gif

QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Mar 29 2016, 08:23 PM) *

As a jarhead, I was deployed with the Navy. We used to have fun with the squids! biggrin.gif

All good fun between brothers-in-arms biggrin.gif
gereed75
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 29 2016, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 29 2016, 06:12 PM) *

Excellent. USMA '88. I hope to meet you at Hershey beerchug.gif

QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Mar 29 2016, 08:23 PM) *

All good fun between brothers-in-arms biggrin.gif

I found that sailors responded well to the cattle prod. But grunts confused24.gif

Hope to see u in Hershey
bdstone914
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 29 2016, 12:51 PM) *

USMA 1974. We were at a couple of same Army - Navy games. I think Army actually beat Navy in 1970.
Bruce
BeatNavy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 30 2016, 10:44 AM) *

USMA 1974. We were at a couple of same Army - Navy games. I think Army actually beat Navy in 1970.
Bruce

Did not know that about you Bruce.

"The Corps has," right? smile.gif
gereed75
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 30 2016, 11:41 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 30 2016, 10:44 AM) *

Bruce

Did not know that about you Bruce.

"The Corps has," right? smile.gif

I think we have officially high jacked this thread. I played in two AN games -73 and 74 cheer.gif we won both poke.gif
BeatNavy
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 30 2016, 12:06 PM) *

I think we have officially high jacked this thread. I played in two AN games -73 and 74 cheer.gif we won both poke.gif

Good point. I'll cease and desist - especially now that the subject has turned to an uncomfortable topic: actual game results biggrin.gif

See you at Hershey!

Oh, and still looking for: serviceable early rear valence, and maybe sun visors/sun visor hardware. There...back on topic.
timothy_nd28
I have the rear 916 bumper figured out (thanks dlee6204). I'm still in the market for a 914-6 fiberglass front bumper with oil cooler knockout and possibly fiberglass rockers for flared fenders.
Big Len
I have a Momo Champion steering wheel with the hub. I was going to use it but decided the original wheel is fine. I have to rummage around. I think I have a set of Hella foglights somewhere.
GaroldShaffer
I will have my usual truck & trailer full of junk highly valuable parts (door, body panels, gauges, seats, door cards.......) shades.gif

And 4 of moms service covers smilie_pokal.gif
914ltd

I'll be at Hershey this year. I'm riding with Garold, he's kindly offered me a nice rocking chair on his trailer.

Luke M. this might be an easy way to get the long to you?

I am looking for a Getty dash for my '6 conversion.

Looking forward to seeing all the 'teeners there.
Forgive me if I forget your name, now I can blame it on "advanced maturity" I forget the lame excuse I used to use.

Brad Mayeur
timothy_nd28
Hey Brad, if you happen to see more than one getty dash's at the event, hit me up. This is another wish list item of mine beerchug.gif
Luke M
QUOTE(914ltd @ Apr 1 2016, 09:16 AM) *

I'll be at Hershey this year. I'm riding with Garold, he's kindly offered me a nice rocking chair on his trailer.

Luke M. this might be an easy way to get the long to you?

I am looking for a Getty dash for my '6 conversion.

Looking forward to seeing all the 'teeners there.
Forgive me if I forget your name, now I can blame it on "advanced maturity" I forget the lame excuse I used to use.

Brad Mayeur

Hi Brad,

I'll pm you about the long.

Luke
North Coast Jim
Looking for a passenger side mirror. Looks like you may have one. I'll see you at Hershey. Also looking for a rear trunk button lock.
Cal
I'm looking for an excellent original or NOS Leistritz or Bischoff exhaust system for my '74 2.0L. Let me know if anyone has one.....if so, bring it to Hershey.
mskala
Would like to get a left rear fender lip that has not been modified or rusted out.
Like the last 4" or so.
Click to view attachment
914outlaw
QUOTE(mskala @ Apr 3 2016, 11:43 AM) *

Would like to get a left rear fender lip that has not been modified or rusted out.
Like the last 4" or so.
Click to view attachment

PM sent
dudzy's914
I will be at Hersey (with out the 914-still working out some engine bugs) and...

want to buy:
"914 2.0L" emblem in silver, a couple cheap non working speedo from any porsche for a project, shifter knob, front and rear trunk carpet/pad, 75/76 license plate lights and trunk light

for sale:
rear valence (74 cut away) it will be painted this week, 5 steel sport wheels not painted but I have the paint to do so, couple pieces of engine tin from a 1.8, targa top, dash with 1 or 2 visible cracks, brand new high quality dash cap

PM with any questions and for more info
dcheek
QUOTE(dcheek @ Mar 29 2016, 04:51 AM) *

At the last Hershey Swap a vendor was nice enough to give me a 914 rear clip. He wanted to sell it to me until he heard the project I had in mind; I plan to make it into a Man Cave bar.

I'm looking for tail lights for the project. They don't have to be perfect, and I don't even need the housing, although it would be nice to get the complete unit so I can wire in lighting. I know they command big prices but, this is not for a running vehicle or show car. If you have any that would fit the bill,l bring 'em to Hershey. I'm talking cheap - free would be even better - LOL!

Dave

So far I have both housings and one lens (Thanks Scott)
I need the drivers side lens. Anyone?

Dave
stevegm
I also have a factory front sway bar $300.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(dcheek @ Apr 4 2016, 12:43 PM) *

Dave

Dave

I will be bringing many sets of lenses & housings.
dcheek
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 5 2016, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(dcheek @ Apr 4 2016, 12:43 PM) *

Dave

Dave

I will be bringing many sets of lenses & housings.

Great, I'll check them out when I'm there.
I hope you're bringing some service covers too. Just used mine for the first time do do a clutch job and it worked great! A must have for the 914 do-it- yourselfer.

Dave
Eric_Shea
Caliper Cores needed.
Luke M
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 6 2016, 09:20 AM) *

Caliper Cores needed.

Hi Eric,

Are you looking for early or late, front or rears?
I may have a pr of 911 M rears too.

Are you bringing new stuff like brake line kits to sell at Hershey?
dlee6204
I have a used IMSA front bumper that I'd really like to get rid of. Will only bring it if I have a buyer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.