Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riverias
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
14Maschine
What is the deal with my rims? I wonder if anyone can tell me if its a different year or just a knock off.
14Maschine
The others
bernbomb914
I have two sets one of each and have been told that the offsets are differant and the one with the rolled edge is for VWs. I would not say that is cast in stone but that is what I was told

Bernie
rhodyguy
is the backspacing and offset the same on both styles? if you like the look of rivs find a pair to match the ones with the backspacing of around 4 1/2" iirc. few things are worse than a tire shop that puts hammer on weights on the outside of a rim. they can get the balancing right with the weights on the back side if they bother and you specificly tell them to.

k
9144guy
HERES A PIC OF MINE
rhodyguy
the outside lip on yours is like shaped like the form-vees. i bet you can run wider tires with no problem. the extra little step on the outside in one of the other pictues is a dead give away. fake 4-lug fuch have that same step too.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.