Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part Number Please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Anyone have this part number? Rubber piece #14.
McMark
And rubber piece #4.
ejm
#4 022 133 083
#14 022 129 637B shown as NLA
McMark
Thanks! I thought #14 was NLA. sad.gif
Gint
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 26 2005, 07:01 PM)
Thanks!  I thought #14 was NLA.  :(

That is correct. Just 'cause you can find a part number, doesn't mean you can find the part. Good luck!
Type 4
Just because its NLA dosent mean it is NLA.
There could be 97 of them in Germany.
Have Stoddards do a check in germany.
If it is still NLA contact Manfred and more than likely he will have it.

http://www.m-freisinger.de/
Allan
My Porsche dealer sucks. I went in and checked if a part was available and they say oh sure, it'll be in in 3 days. Great, wait 3 days no part. Wait 2 weeks, no part. Third week I go in to find out what was going on. OOPS, we are sorry, that part has been NLA for years. Dumb ass.
SLITS
It could be made using rubber hose and a "T" vacuum fitting from a local FLAPS.

I used my old cracked one and put a heavy layer of JB weld on it....it worked (and still does)
Cap'n Krusty
I believe #14 is available on the aftermarket. My memory on it is a bit vague, but I saw them somewhere. It's been unavailable from the dealer network for close to 20 years, BTW. I use the other one, suitably installed with longer hoses, elbows, and metal tubes. The Cap'n
rhodyguy
is this what you need mark?

k
rhodyguy
i can't picture where the other one is located on the plenum. this it?

k
rhodyguy
oops
McMark
It's on a 1.7. I was asking for another member so he could try to get new ones. He has the old ones but they're creating vacuum leaks (surprise, surprise).
rhodyguy
mark, searching got me nowhere. found it 12 pages back. mark, i have a #37, 022 129 637 B, Stacked Vaccum Elbow. on #4 where is it located on the engine? i can't figure it out. sorry this took so long. i was having a hard time sorting the emails. i'll be emailing your friend also.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.