Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914/6 engine shrould
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IAA1963
Hi,

I need a good original engine shrould for the rebuild of my 914/6. Mine is completely broken.

Best,
Mark
914Sixer
Check theSamba.com and Pelican 911 . The black shrouds are the same as the 911T.
thomasotten
I think I have one. I have a black one, but am unclear as to what year it is from. How can I conclusively tell it is same for 914/6?
gereed75
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Apr 6 2016, 12:37 AM) *

I think I have one. I have a black one, but am unclear as to what year it is from. How can I conclusively tell it is same for 914/6?

Some 911 and all Six shrouds were black with the grey oil cooler plenum. All black/grey shrouds were the same shroud. There are some variations in the way the shroud was trimmed depending on whether it was a carbureted car or an MFI car or maybe even a latter CIS car

you say yours is broken?? These can easily be repaired with a bit of glass work.
Luke M
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Apr 5 2016, 09:37 PM) *

Looks like the 2.2T in the pic.
gereed75
The one marked 2.2T is the same as a six one. Notice that the E and S ones have slightly larger trim outs in the manifold holes (for the injectors) and also three holes in the back right side to clear a mount plate that was on the MFI engines.

Papermaker
Hi IAA1963--

I have an original 914-6 shroud. I haven't seen it for a while. I'll find it, take photos and send them to you. What is your email address?

--Papermaker
Papermaker
IAA1963--

PM sent.

--Papermaker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.