Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Kicking Cancer's Ass!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tygaboy
Cancer has touched so many of us and our loved ones. I'm a survivor - melanoma. So wear your sunscreen, especially when your roof is off!

Did you know that purple is the color worn by survivors?

Follow me on this one...

My lovely wife is an American Cancer Society Relay for Life team lead and in looking for ways to raise awareness and generate interest in folks participating in the Petaluma Relay for Life 24 hour walk, she secured a spot in the April 23 Petaluma Butter & Eggs Day parade.

Survivors wear purple so what better way to "parade" than in a PURPLE ROLLS ROYCE!

Yep, a good buddy of mine bought this '63 Silver Cloud III. Some of you may recognize it as the actual car from the movie Super Fly!

Doing a little repair work to get it ready to ensure we'll be cruising in pimp daddy style on the 23rd and doing all we can to help raise funds to help kick cancer's ass!

Thought you'd all get a kick out of this ride.
tygaboy
What choo lookin' at?!?!
tygaboy
Not just fly, Super Fly!
Congrats with your progress
napasteve
That purple is hellacool!
Darren C
FANTASTIC!

I wish you and your good lady wife all the best with the 24 hour walk.

Kindest regards
Darren C
Fellow survivor and owner of another Movie Purple Rolls-Royce!!!!!
rick 918-S
Sandy and her sisters have a purple day outing once a month in honor of their mother. Survivor for more than 10 years.

That Rolls is fly elvira.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.