Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lloyd mats - did i do something wrong?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnpierre
hey everyone

these just came and im very excited (was very excited), but for one the drivers side mat has holes in it and first of all they are not in the correct position to work even if i wanted to use them and two why would i want to use them and lastly it they were in the right postion and i wanted to use them they wouldn't work b/c they are the wrong diameter and there is not give to accept the metal stays on the floor.

also the passanger mat is cut to fit the tunnel it has a slight tapper to it and the driver side mat does not so it does not completely fit in the way i think it should.

did i order these in correctly???

WTF confused24.gif
JmuRiz
Same with mine 15 years ago...I think the holes are just in a random spot.
johnpierre
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Apr 16 2016, 05:32 PM) *

Same with mine 15 years ago...I think the holes are just in a random spot.

its B**l S**t
Mikey914
Think about this. THEY Do NOT Have the pedal slits at the top and the pins on the floor are only 1/4" long. You can't use both your carpet (that covers your pedal area, and the mat. Not with the holes engaged. We will be making front mats only and selling them for less than the Loyd mats. Return them and use your money to get a correctly fitted mat set.
I will be posting a GB soon.
djway
Years ago (late 80's) I purchased a carpet set that was a super plush black and had a VERY thick fluffy jute on the back. It was beautiful and quieted things down a bit. I can't be positive but I purchased a lot of parts from a company called "Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.