Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's interested 914.423.025.01
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Got a sample as I thought there may be some interest price is more dependent on demand.
best pricing is about 50 units, $70-$150 cad plated. So, who's interested? Price is highly dependent on the quantity wanted.
McMark
Need the bracket on the diff-cover too, right?
bdstone914
Mark, Are you 100 % positive that is correct for a 6? I have several 911 ones that have a different clocking to the arms and pivot balls. I tjink most people rework 911 parts.
And if you make them the thread
ed stud. washer and cotter pin is needed.
Mark Henry
I just made mine, really I think you have to offer this alone for the /6 guys and a complete kit for the conversion crowd.
Mikey914
Yeah, I just fount the part in with a bunch of my parts stash 914 parts and not sure of the difference to tell 6 or 911. Like most anything I can make whats needed, but thought I'd float thread to see if there was any real interest.
So how can I tell?
PanelBilly
What is it?
Luke M
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 19 2016, 08:40 AM) *

Yeah, I just fount the part in with a bunch of my parts stash 914 parts and not sure of the difference to tell 6 or 911. Like most anything I can make whats needed, but thought I'd float thread to see if there was any real interest.
So how can I tell?

The bell crank on a 6 is different then the 911's. The arms on a 6 bell crank is clocked at a different angle. I can take a few pics of my org 6 one later this evening.
McMark
Yup, 911 part. 914-6 is clocked so when the ball is at 12:00, the 'mushroom' is at ~4:00. You can see the cable bracket that's part of this setup in the pic.

IPB Image
Mikey914
Too bad. It really also looks like it would be not cost effective to set up to make them.
Oh well I have a few other things I can work on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.