Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Working on My Covetousness and Jelousy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JoeSharp
If I'm not working on a teener I'm working on the house. Now undergoing windows, doors floors and moldings.
JoeSharp
I forgot to mention I like the dunes. 2387 Mid-engine T-1 (844 Lbs dry). I have a sway bar ont the front.
biggrin.gif Joe
TimT
my 911 prior to becoming a racecar
Skid
Herbie rides again (Turbocharged this time).
tommy914
Only mid engine toys in my garage
Doug Leggins
Also have a 93 camaro Indy pace car replica
Doug Leggins
an 82

This is another never sold, never prepped for sale car that my father in law held onto. Only 5.4 miles!
Doug Leggins
And this 67 that really wants to become an Indy pace car replica! The interior has already been changed to match the indy pace car. And all of the correct parts have been purchased to do the conversion.
Doug Leggins
There's a few vettes in there too. 1954
Doug Leggins
We had beautiful weather today. It was a great day to get some cars out and take pics.

Here's a 98.
Doug Leggins
Also have 1986 and 1995 corvette indy pace car replicas in the garage. Didn't get pics of them today. They're still covered in 914 parts.

This one is a 1928. That's the year that my wife's grandfather started selling Chevrolets.
jim912928
My watercooler!
jim912928
My taildragger!
mudfoot76
Here's my current daily driver:
mudfoot76
The Cooper S replaced my former daily driver (Rest In Peace), my '94 Subaru SVX:
Hawktel
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Apr 2 2005, 07:50 PM)
Daytonaviolett wub.gif like Grape coooolaid aktion035.gif driving.gif I'll replace this picture with a better one later. I just asked my son to email me one off his computer.

Rick I thought you was ditching the 2002?
914werke
Doug your a Bowtie NUT! Great Collection smilie_pokal.gif
Bigkat ...thats where its at! clap.gif The rest of this is just screwing around.
Power to wieght baby! pray.gif
ninefourteener
Lets see... there's the Acura..... that often seems to get more attention that the teener:

02 Acura RSX
18' BBS (ASA) wheels
Kumho Tires
Koni coilovers
Dropped 1.5'
Painted rockers and nose clip
JDM Type R rear spoiler
Pioneer P8300M head unit
4 x 6.5 Pioneer 3-way component speakers
Sony 600W 4channel amplifier
2 x 10 inch MTX subs
Sony 1200W 2channel amplifier

..... totally stock engine---LOL
ninefourteener
Then there's my newest toy......

My Ibanez RBM
ninefourteener
And then my final toy (Janet)....... ok, well, not really a toy... but...

Ok...... kind of a toy... if I get her in the right mood smile.gif

Been with her 10 months..... my all-time lifelong record.

Scary huh?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Hawktel @ Apr 4 2005, 07:35 AM)
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Apr 2 2005, 07:50 PM)
Daytonaviolett wub.gif  like Grape coooolaid aktion035.gif  :driving: I'll replace this picture with a better one later. I just asked my son to email me one off his computer.

Rick I thought you was ditching the 2002?

confused24.gif money talks..
kermit
96 Duc in the Santa Cruz mountains
teenrookie
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif I thought this was going to be fun, but you guys are amazing!! That is an awesome thread. I kept looking and saying ohh...I like that, then there is something that makes me go OHHH!!

Make sure you enjoy them and thanks-
914GT
Here's my first car, my 1968 Chevelle convertible. Still drive it after 31 years. I'm the second owner, it had about 60000 on it then and now only 210000 miles.
Series9
Dog not included (1996 GTI daily driver and the wife's f'ing unsellable 911)
scotty b
QUOTE (jim912928 @ Apr 4 2005, 06:56 AM)
My taildragger!

biggrin.gif I LUV me a turbo targa smilie_pokal.gif That to me is the BEST 911 style to date. I'm looking for a cheap targa to convert. I have the flares but no car sad.gif Goin twin turbo on the engine though w00t.gif Long term & BIG money project
carreraguy
The daily driver - 2004 VW R32 with revised chip, bigger rear sway bar, cold air intake and lighter wheels, approx 260hp. Lotsa fun! May bring it to WCC 05 to test it out on the track.

carreraguy
The other Porsche - 1988 911 Club Sport with revised chip, front strut bar, Fuchs 7s and 9's, Borla exhaust, Dansk Euro pre-muffler, lowered, 930S steering wheel, billet pedals - approx 245hp. I really need to drive this car more!
convertiblelover
My baby.......Jaguar XK 8
bondo
Here are mine:

1967 Mustang Fastback

bondo
And a 1970 MGB
nynone4
Here's my other toy - a 2002 MINI Cooper S I use as my daily driver and weekend autocrosser:
ppickerell
My fishin boat
ppickerell
and my new pimpmobile
Eric_Shea
This
Eric_Shea
This
Eric_Shea
and this...
dheinz
For those weekends not at the track:
MJHanna
I'll play
MJHanna
nother
MJHanna
daily ride
MJHanna
911's
MJHanna
tow truck
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (ken914 @ Apr 3 2005, 11:45 AM)
1953 Porsche 356 coupe.

is that Radium Green ? i'm considering that color for my '53 Coupe too.
(my '70 914.6 will be staying Canary Yellow, and the 911 will continue to be Grand Prix White, although that was not its original color...)
TROJANMAN
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.