Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nearly done, need help identifying these bits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ntmatter
Getting nearly done with my rustbucket restoration - rust cut out and new metal welded in, runs pretty well, new paint, and the final interior bits on the way from the (astoundingly helpful) 914rubber.com guys. While I'm waiting on my new backpad covering and vinyl seats, I have a small handful of assorted fasteners and these jobbies left on the workbench. I could use some help in identifying them from the cognizeti. I'm fairly sure that #1 is a vent thing for the front trunk, but the others have me stumped. Thanks for any advice!
Garland
1. Front trunk rear most drain hole.
2. .?
3. Peddle board stop
4. Hand brake cable cover, behind drivers seat.
jcd914
3 looks like the clutch pedal stop (attaches to the pedal board)
4 looks like the E-brake cable pivot cover (covers where the 2 cable hook to the e-brake handle)

Jim
914Sixer
#2 is the drivers door box lid stop
mepstein
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 13 2016, 07:51 AM) *

#2 is the drivers door box lid stop

Good one. I knew I recognized it, I just couldn't place it.
ntmatter
Awesome, thanks everyone! I'd pulled apart the driver's door to fix the cards and reupholster and totally forgot about this. For the trunk holes I just used extra of the rubber tube things (total of 3), so may not need to replace this bit.
JeffBowlsby
#1 looks like one of two drain plugs at the forward engine bay shelf recesses at left and right. Right side = i.e. 'hell hole'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.