Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lots of Stuff....(last day)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
Tbone425
QUOTE(bgconsul @ Jun 4 2016, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ Jun 4 2016, 11:51 AM) *

2 side shift remaining.

Can you send photo of front turn signal buckets interior. looking for some with chrome remaining.

Thanks.

These are pretty dull. I'll post pics though.
Tbone425
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 06:51 PM) *

****correction car is a 74*****ADDED ITEMS. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for if its not listed. No engine. I have sent and recieved doors and bumpers through greyhound a number of times as well.

2.0L GD code motor. Was rebuilt by PO and a can was not seated properly. As such, that can is bad, selling as a core for $450. Was told the heads (oval port) are "great" If I have to tear it down to find out I will part the motor and the price will adjusted accordingly (up/or down).

Perforated metal pedal board $50 shipped.

A/C compressor and parts. No idea of functionality. Only have what's pictured, $60 plus shipping

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $100

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $175 shipped

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150 shipped

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $75 /Set

Dizzy, Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $50 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Stainless Rockers. Look great. $75 pair plus shipping.

Original rockers, little dinged up here ant there, some surface rust still very viable and restorable, or shoot satin black and drive $50 plus shipping

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) all tested and working $50 Each

Door Glass $40 ea Plus Shipping

Heater Controls $30

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality black faces $50 for both.

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $50

Ash Tray Looks to be lightly used, Ill clean it up. Very nice though $15

very clean from bumper top broken stud on end. Not rusted or torn out just snapped $50 plus shipping.
More pics on pelicanparts

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, Buyer pays PP fees if not sent as friend.Let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed...I have three cars with of stuff right now. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Added a bunch of stuff, more to come.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
I'm interested in the rebuilt? Pedal cluster and perforated pedal board pending pics please. Tmbracing61@msn.com if you want to email them.

Thanks!
Andrew
Jett
Hello, interested in the back pad, if still available?

Shipping to 98052
Tbone425
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 10 2016, 08:26 AM) *

Hello, interested in the back pad, if still available?

Shipping to 98052

Sorry, sold. Too bad, I could have brought it to you next week in Seattle ( on our way back for summer)
Tbone425
QUOTE(Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You @ Jun 10 2016, 07:55 AM) *

I'm interested in the rebuilt? Pedal cluster and perforated pedal board pending pics please. Tmbracing61@msn.com if you want to email them.

Thanks!
Andrew

Pics are on on pelican (hit file size limit here). Under same user name.
914_teener
I am interested in the "core" motor.

My son can pick it up if you are near Phoenix.

Rob
bcheney
Can you post or send me better pics of

brian.cheney@sprint.com

Thanks,
carguy987
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 20 2016, 10:47 AM) *

Didn't see a targa pad listed. The 1/2 round pad that is on the targa bar just above the seats. The rear roof latches go thru it. do you have, are you using?

Like this one....

Click to view attachment

I didn't list it due to cracks, like the dash. I had considered recovering it, the pillars and the dash as a hobby project. It's complete, just has cracks. Think of an offer, then knock $10 bucks off it and it yours LOL. I can send a pic as well.

Would you sell the drivers side rear targa latch trim piece. It s the metal piece that goes around the latch that comes up from the targa bar?
jacquot
Would be interested in any sway bars (front and rear) drop links and connectors you may have available.
thanks,
Jacquot
Tbone425
Sorry the only car with them was the one I'm keeping for my project.
Tbone425
Pictures at http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...4-part-out.html
Tbone425
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 06:51 PM) *

more pics at

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...4-part-out.html

2.0L GD code motor. Will part in Aug after I tear it down and see what I have.

Perforated metal pedal board $50 shipped.

A/C compressor and parts. No idea of functionality. Only have what's pictured, $60 plus shipping

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $100

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $175 shipped

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150 shipped

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $75 /Set

Dizzy, Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $50 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Original rockers, little dinged up here ant there, some surface rust still very viable and restorable, or shoot satin black and drive $50 plus shipping

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) all tested and working $50 Each

Door Glass $40 ea Plus Shipping

Heater Controls $30

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality black faces $50 for both.

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $50

Ash Tray Looks to be lightly used, Ill clean it up. Very nice though $15

very clean from bumper top broken stud on end. Not rusted or torn out just snapped $50 plus shipping.
More pics on pelicanparts

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, Buyer pays PP fees if not sent as friend.Let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed...I have three cars with of stuff right now. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Pedal cluster boxed, in my truck, and ready to ship...due to non-payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.