Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brembo 3#
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DavidSweden
Hope someone can help me out.

I have installed some 3" Brembo front brake calipers on my 5 lug conversion. I think they are from an Alfa GTV6 but its been difficult to find a part number

I need some brake pad spreaders and pins. Any one got the part numbers so I get the correct parts

Thanks

IPB Image
lonewolfe
QUOTE(DavidSweden @ Jun 3 2016, 03:25 AM) *

Hope someone can help me out.

I have installed some 3" Brembo front brake calipers on my 5 lug conversion. I think they are from an Alfa GTV6 but its been difficult to find a part number

I need some brake pad spreaders and pins. Any one got the part numbers so I get the correct parts

Thanks

IPB Image

Eric at PMB has them. i believe the pins & clips are the same as ATE's. I'm not sure about the spreader.
Harpo
Eric restored mine. I also need hardware & pads.

Click to view attachment
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 3 2016, 05:37 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I have a set of these too but have not installed them yet. I bought new hard lines, and Porterfield brake pads from Eric. I know he carries the hardware for these as well. He has these brake calipers on his website. He describes them as basically S-Calipers with 3" bolt spacing instead of 3.5" as I recall. The 3" Brembo aluminum calipers came on Alfa Milano's and GTV6 cars. I'm pretty sure they use the same brake pads as Porsche S calipers.
DavidSweden
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Jun 3 2016, 04:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 3 2016, 05:37 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I have a set of these too but have not installed them yet. I bought new hard lines, and Porterfield brake pads from Eric. I know he carries the hardware for these as well. He has these brake calipers on his website. He describes them as basically S-Calipers with 3" bolt spacing instead of 3.5" as I recall. The 3" Brembo aluminum calipers came on Alfa Milano's and GTV6 cars. I'm pretty sure they use the same brake pads as Porsche S calipers.

Yes thats what I thought and bought some pad spreaders for S calipers. the spreaders were about 10mm to wide and would not go into the caliper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.