Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
amfab
I am interested in left and right sail panel trim bottoms
Harpo
I would like one of the extra drivers side grills $30 each. Will that fit in a USPS medium flat rate box?

Thanks

David
JB620
Are the heating tubes still available? PM sent
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 5 2016, 09:32 AM) *

PM sent about fog light grills.
twistedstang
I'll take the rear hubs.

Shipped to 48049
JB620
icon_bump.gif For a great seller!!!
eyesright
I have a glove box to install in my '70 but I need a securing strap that wraps around the back. Got one?

Sending PM too.

Tim
Korijo914
Do you have any turn signal buckets? They go in the holes of the sheet metal that kafermiester, or the other guy is taking after you cut the metal for kafermiester is getting. I just need the buckets that go into the holes.

I am going to send a lot of them to a chromer, and make them all nice and chromey then, make them into euro, split lenses with two bulbs, or if people want a single, yellow lens, and a bright yellow bulb.

I think Quarl did it a while ago. And fog lamp seals, and halogen white bulbs for the cockpit. I have a lot, but they are in Montana, and I am in Washington!

So, do you have any turn signal buckets? How much is shipping to Snohomish, Wa 98290?

Thanks,

Korijo914 ( David Cawdrey )
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 5 2016, 09:44 AM) *

I will take the relay board for 40 + shipping or better yet pick up if near Laguna Beach Ca. paypal?

beerchug.gif

forrest

Hey Dave: Are you going to the swap meet this weekend? / I think Kieth wants the relay board you have for me.......
Blue6
Yes Forrest, I'll be there with lotsa good $hit to sell. I'll bring the board for Keith.
Ross
Hi, do you still have your fuel tank?

Thank you, Ross
Ross
Hi, do you still have your fuel tank? I have a 72, 1.7. Do you knbow if the tank is the same?

Thank you, Ross
Blue6
Sorry Ross, the tank has been sold...
Korijo914
Hey there,

Do you still have the sail trim and the top targa trim across the top? Which is in better condition? The black painted set, or the polished set?

Or is only one set still available? If you can, please PM me? My eye controlled computer is acting weird. I can still PM you, but it's not letting me send the PM without previewing it.

Or you just email me at : keoneeli@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

korijo 914
Blue6
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.