Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Antenna Fender Pattern
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
The pattern I had was in a box that was in storage for 35 years before I got it. It is full size and will fit on a single printer page. Pattern is for the drivers side but could be reversed for passenger side for auto antenna.
Gunn1
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 21 2016, 02:37 PM) *

The pattern I had was in a box that was in storage for 35 years before I got it. It is full size and will fit on a single printer page. Pattern is for the drivers side but could be reversed for passenger side for auto antenna.

Thank you
bretth
My 75 1.8 has the antenna on the passenger side. Did they change the location over the years?

Brett
pete000
Nice !

Mine is located correctly, whoo hoo !
914Sixer
Antennas were put where ever the installer decided. Most dealerships used this pattern. Stereo shops were another matter. Not sure of the source but passenger side mount was for the electric antenna . Something to do with the length of the wire harness of the antenna.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 21 2016, 03:37 PM) *

From original Blaupunkt radio / antenna install kit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.