Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What size bolt pattern are my stock rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
I'm upgrading the stock steel rims on my '74 914.
I will purchase alloy's and have found some 4x100 and the offset is either 40 or 45. Mounted tire's are Toyo proxies, 205-40-16's.

Does the 914 have 4X100 spacing and is 40 or 45mm appropriate for a mildly flared teener.

I do want to flare her a little bit... happy11.gif
riverman
4X130mm bolt pattern with a 47mm offset.
Aaron Cox
stock is 4 x 130

say hello to machine work...
Dr. Roger
So if I want to do about a 3" flair on all 4 corners what woud the maximum allowable size be?

I do want to go low profile w/larger rims (shorter side walls) drooley.gif

I've seen 17's on a stock fendered fourteen and it looked sick! aktion035.gif but I have no idea about width and offset... Wider is better biggrin.gif
phantom914
If you are going to go through the trouble of machining because you just don't like the rims available in 4x130, a 4x4.5" pattern would be better. With a 4x100 pattern, the holes will break into the center circle of the rear brake "hat".

I know that in 17x7 wheels, a good offset is 35mm.

Andrew
Mueller
if 7" rims fit stock fenders, then figure with flares, you can mount 8's and 9's with no problem

I'm pretty sure you can order the Revolution wheels in custom offsets as well for flared cars, not sure how wide they make them tho....

Dr. Roger
Revolutions for 1 Grand. Hmmm, I need a second job.

I'm looking for those adaptors to convert 4X130's into the popular 4X100.

Anyone happen to have some taking up space in the back corner of their garage?? biggrin.gif
Dr. Roger
Nevermind. biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

http://www.wheeladapter.com/

Next to the swedish bikini team's website, 914club is thee best!!
914werke
BTW the offest on the steelie's is 40 ohmy.gif
Mueller
V8+flares=???

that size you posted above is silly small and would be a waste in my opinion...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.