timothy_nd28
reserved
timothy_nd28
reserved
r_towle
No, sorry...
You must answer each and every question
Mark Henry
Number 1: vacuum leaks check and/or replace all hoses, replace the gaskets in the oil cap,
Mueller
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jun 24 2016, 03:43 PM) *

Number 1: vacuum leaks check and/or replace all hoses, replace the gaskets in the oil cap,

Or read all the stuff Bowlsby has on his site or other really good L-Jet troubleshooting sites smile.gif

If very 914 specific I think it could be nice to have for noobs or those that are scared of L-jet.
jcd914
Or wait until timothy_nd28 fills in the pages he reserved.

Based of what I have read in his posts helping others with L-jet issues he know L-jet and how to diagnosis and fix it.

Jim
jim_hoyland
Great ! I would also be interested in the tools I should carry in the car - especially for trip where I might not have access to a friendly mechanic... smile.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 24 2016, 05:04 PM) *

Great ! I would also be interested in the tools I should carry in the car - especially for trip where I might not have access to a friendly mechanic... smile.gif

^That and some hack* tips, ways to bypass something or another to get the vehicle to at least limp home.

*like a resistor of a known value
MartyYeoman
popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.