Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake light indicator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TroyVB
I am working on electrical issues. My brake light indicator seems to be trying to run the flasher relay. I have checked the handbrake switch and it works the way it should with the fasten seatbelt indicator. Does that switch also light the brake indicator light? I am also not sure if I have the correct fuel guage.

I seem to have all the other lights working correctly now.

Thanks for the help.

TVB
zambezi
Low brake pressure sensor makes the warning light flash. The hand brake will make the light illuminate steady. The pressure sensor is on the master cylinder and has a reset button that pops out of the center of the switch when a pressure loss is detected. Push it back in and it will reset.
TroyVB
Is this the switch at the base of the brake pedal or is it accessed somewhere else? Can't seem to find a reset button on the switch on the floors

May have found what you are talking about on the side of the master cylinder underneath the car. PO has the switch gooped with silicone can I test by connecting those wires together?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.