Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra bed & passenger seat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Toast
I will have an extra seat on Saturday for the run.

I may have an extra bed on Saturday night. I need to check the reservation to see if I have one or two beds.

So..........there ya go.
GWN7
I had a buddy that lived in a old milk truck for almost 2 yrs. It was insulated, had a couch, TV and a small fridge. He showered at work and did his laundry at the laundromat. Winter time he would go to apartment blocks and plug in his heaters till they caught on and kicked him out of the lot. His boss thought he was the best worker because he always was the first one at work. When the boss found out he was living in the van, he gave him a raise and made him a foreman with keys to the building. The raise was for him to rent a place. He then used to park the truck inside work over winter. Saved all his $$ and went to Austrailia. Met some gal from there who's dad had bank, married her and stayed.

biggrin.gif
Jenny
thanks for the response guys (and gals). Looks like I don't need to worry too much about finding a place to crash for the two nights.

BTW, where are people meeting up friday night? I'm hoping to get in around 5-6-ish

Jen
Allan
If I am correct, the focal point will be at the Hampton Inn. I'd hate to be the guy mopping up the gutters around that place on Saturday and Sunday. barf.gif
Qarl
This is turning very sexual.

First, Jenny said that she's looking to share a bed and grab your seat. bootyshake.gif

People said they want to get involved and poke her too! Like it's some sort of game! spank.gif

You need to keep your hands off the tool wench! She has many protective members that will beat you up! ar15.gif
Jenny
Eh... The guys used to be more conservative with me on rennlist, when they knew my brother was subscribing and watching (hahaha, big brother is watching!!! rolling.gif )

Since Jeff's dropped out of the 914 scene, it's a free for all. they're not afraid of his bat anymore. sad.gif

Jen
Jeroen
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 12 2005, 09:58 PM)
Since Jeff's dropped out of the 914 scene, it's a free for all. they're not afraid of his bat anymore

Never was... I'm waaaaaaay outta reach laugh.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 12 2005, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Apr 12 2005, 09:15 AM)
I would like to come down myself...I'll try if I can get my homework done in advance...but no guarantees...plus I haven't thought about this in advance either, so I don't have a place to stay...I guess that says it all... 8^) I guess I could sleep in my passenger seat!!! NOT!!!

I was homeless for about 2 weeks years ago.......glad I had a Ford Ranger at the time to sleep in, I couldn't imagine taking a nap in a 914 screwy.gif

I guess I could bring the Tahoe and put the Aerobed in the back...wouldn't be first time I've done that on the road. aktion035.gif

It's actually quiet comfortable.

Ask Brad and Sir Andy about taking naps in a 914...they know VERY well...
Joe Bob
Lyressa slept on my couch once.... cool_shades.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 12 2005, 03:49 PM)
Lyressa slept on my couch once.... cool_shades.gif

I sure did...with all the dog hair...hehehe. boldblue.gif
Joe Bob
welcome to MY world....at least they were leather....
KaptKaos
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 12 2005, 04:00 PM)

I didn't know you wore chaps??
Jenny
chaps are a different story altogether!!! rolleyes.gif I HAVE his chaps.

Jen
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 12 2005, 04:00 PM)

At least it wasn't pee, right? LOL!!!! I think MY world is worse!!! I get pee and sucky landlords...thank God I'm in a sectioned cracker box now where I don't have to deal with that crap anymore. aktion035.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Toast @ Apr 12 2005, 11:46 AM)

I may have an extra bed on Saturday night. I need to check the reservation to see if I have one or two beds.

So..........there ya go.

IF it's one bed... I need to start looking for cheap flights to California !!!!!! clap.gif drooley.gif

Ok.. I am sick....

chair.gif spank.gif (What's going to happen to me after Betty reads this!!!!!)

Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Apr 12 2005, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Apr 12 2005, 11:46 AM)

So..........there ya go.

IF it's one bed... I need to start looking for cheap flights to California !!!!!! clap.gif drooley.gif

Ok.. I am sick....

chair.gif spank.gif (What's going to happen to me after Betty reads this!!!!!)

I can see the raised eyebrow already! slap.gif
scotty914

hey clay i will be an hour or so from you on next monday, you can follow me to 914 rs's house as a chase vehicle and get lost in NM... opps... all they way to kali.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Apr 12 2005, 10:27 PM)

IF it's one bed... I need to start looking for cheap flights to California !!!!!!    :clap:  :drooley:

hey clay i will be an hour or so from you on next monday, you can follow me to 914 rs's house as a chase vehicle and get lost in NM... opps... all they way to kali.

If you are going to be that close, you should leave a little early and stop of in Oklahoma for the Talamena tour. It is on the Sat before you come through....
Mike and Lyressa,

I'm thinking of coming out for the Saturday run..
If you still need a ride, let me know.

You have a choice of rides:

Late model or early.

cool_shades.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (0396 @ Apr 13 2005, 05:55 PM)
Mike and Lyressa,

Late model or early.

cool_shades.gif

if you are offering a ride in the "car you don't drive enough" dry.gif , I'm game....I'll even buy you lunch chowtime.gif

saw a bright yellow one this morning, roll bar and all, sounded sweet when he got on the gas....I had no chance in he// catching up to him in my Volvo MDB2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Apr 12 2005, 03:46 PM)
Ask Sir Andy about taking naps in a 914...they know VERY well...

yepp, actually not too bad at all ... plus, it was sean's car ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Mike,

Your on. Hey I did get to drive it during last weeks 'lunch time drive ' @Tribute to LeMans.. (POC).

See you in Camarillo- am

Hey, don't laugh at me if I tend to drive slow..just got a 'failure
to stop at a cross walk last month- was set up by CHP:(
Jenny
Bump.

With only a couple days left before WCC, I need to figure out if I can share rooms with anyone or if I need to pack an inflatable rolley mat & sleeping bag. Does anyone have a confirmed bed available for Friday and Saturday night? Can PM me directly or reply to this thread. No hijacking please!!

Jen
Mueller
Your free to stay with us (McMark), I'll try and call today to see if we can get one of those foldup beds....
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (0396 @ Apr 13 2005, 04:55 PM)
Mike and Lyressa,

Late model or early.

cool_shades.gif

I don't have a problem driving, my problem is homework and access to class. School puts a hamper on my freedom unfortunately.
Joe Ricard
Dang can't believe I over looked this thread all week. If I wasn't racing this weekend I'd leave Wed night and set all records. 2 1/2 days Mississippi to California. No room but I have a Recaro seat in my 914 for you. No radio, no heat, howz about ear plugs gotta bring your own.
Jenny
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Apr 19 2005, 09:29 AM)
but I have a Recaro seat in my 914 for you. No radio, no heat, howz about ear plugs gotta bring your own.

I hear Recaros are quite comfortable! I don't have a radio, heat, or even half my interior. You're in good company!! chairfall.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.