Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra bed & passenger seat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jenny
Does anyone have an extra bed Fri & Saturday night at WCC? Or how 'bout an empty seat in their 914 on Saturday?

I'm coming down Friday afternoon and staying thru Sunday when everyone heads out for Lancaster. I have a bed I can default to, but it's about 10 miles away. I figure if I'm going to be imbibing tasty beverages, I probably should be staying within stumbling distance. And I can drive the subie on saturday, but riding in a teener would be 100 times more fun.

muchos grassy-ass! pray.gif

Jen
scotty914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 11 2005, 09:01 PM)
And I can drive the subie...

Jen

idea.gif spare parts drooley.gif
Jenny
You stay away from Brian's subie!!! I'll have to make sure you're not following me on Saturday. smash.gif

Jen
Carlitos Way
I might be in need of a copilot for the poker run...
Jenny
Thanks Carlos. I'll check back with you as we get closer to next weekend.

Jen
skline
I will have an empty seat also, you can choose the best pilot from all that apply.
Jenny
Schweet! The Shalom? Did I mention I'm good at push starting teeners? Used to do it at every SoCal funrun. biggrin.gif

If we have multiple stops, we can play chinese fire drill and swap passengers each time.

Jen
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 11 2005, 10:39 PM)
I will have an empty seat also, you can choose the best pilot from all that apply.

cool.gif Did you tell Jen that you didn't have a passenger seat?

I thought that's what you said at Headrages's BBQ?

Lisa huh.gif
skline
I just dont have one yet. It still isnt in there. But it is looking hopeful. The whole car is looking hopeful. I ordered the paint today but I dont think I will have it painted by then. Too much prep work still to do.
Jenny
Well, to be fair, we don't really know which car he's bringing yet. cool_shades.gif

Nothing duct take can't fix. biggrin.gif

Jen
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 11 2005, 10:50 PM)
Well, to be fair, we don't really know which car he's bringing yet. cool_shades.gif

Nothing duct take can't fix. biggrin.gif

Jen

chairfall.gif
skline
Yeah, I can bring a roll of duct tape and just strap her in. It's strong stuff, I bet it would be as good as any seat belt. biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
Well, if I can make it up there on Sat, I need to bum a ride for the poker run too wub.gif

Lisa boldblue.gif
Jenny
Do what I'm planning on doing. Wear a skirt and stick your thumb out. And watch out for Zois.

Jen
skline
She knows all about Zois, they took off for a ride during the BBQ and were gone for about 35 or 40 minutes, there was lots of talk about that.
VegasRacer
I've got an empty seat to offer. user posted image

Plenty of room on my king size bed too. cool_shades.gif
skline
Here is the ten day extended forcast for Southern California.
Tonight
Apr 11

Mostly Clear
N/A/55° 0%

High not valid after 2pm
Tue
Apr 12

Sunny
70°/54° 0%
70 °F
Wed
Apr 13

Mostly Sunny
68°/52° 0%
68 °F
Thu
Apr 14

Sunny
70°/51° 0%
70 °F
Get Beach Conditions and Tides
Fri
Apr 15

Sunny
71°/55° 0%
71 °F
Sat
Apr 16

Sunny
74°/55° 20%
74 °F
Sun
Apr 17

Partly Cloudy
71°/53° 0%
71 °F
Get Beach Conditions and Tides
Mon
Apr 18

Partly Cloudy
69°/54° 10%
69 °F
Tue
Apr 19

Mostly Sunny
67°/53° 10%
67 °F
Wed
Apr 20

Mostly Sunny
68°/54° 0%
68 °F

I will check it again in a few days to get the actual dates
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 11 2005, 11:01 PM)
She knows all about Zois, they took off for a ride during the BBQ and were gone for about 35 or 40 minutes, there was lots of talk about that.

Bite me!
Believe it or not "Z" was a perfect gentleman!

Lisa rolleyes.gif
skline
Ok, I dont believe it. I know Z and he is an animal. Have you not seen the avatar with him and Toast? His nickname is Mr. Agressive.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 11 2005, 11:30 PM)

Bite me!

Lisa rolleyes.gif

when you guys got back to the front seat or before that? biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 11 2005, 10:30 PM)

Bite me!

Lisa rolleyes.gif

Did he said "thank you" afterwards?

lol2.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 11 2005, 11:32 PM)

Bite me!

Lisa rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif Well A-aron, you just stalled the car too many times....I went for a ride with you too ya know w00t.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 11 2005, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 11 2005, 11:32 PM)

Bite me!

Lisa rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif Well A-aron, you just stalled the car too many times....I went for a ride with you too ya know w00t.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif

unfortuneatly, we never made it to the back seat... mueba.gif laugh.gif
skline
Was that this ride??
Mrs. K
lol3.gif Ok Busted!

Lisa chairfall.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (MattR @ Apr 11 2005, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 11 2005, 10:30 PM)

Bite me!

Lisa rolleyes.gif

Did he said "thank you" afterwards?

lol2.gif

MATHEW R........!

Do I sound like your Mom now???

Lisa lol2.gif chairfall.gif
MattR
no. my mom spells my name with two "t"s

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (MattR @ Apr 12 2005, 12:00 AM)
no.  my mom spells my name with two "t"s

lol2.gif  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

lol2.gif Ok then........

Matthew R, watch you mouth...errr..post!

Lisa jester.gif
Jeroen
Geeeezzzzz!!!
Jenny offers to slip into yur bed (drunk) and no one takes up the offer???
What's this club coming too???
confused24.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 12 2005, 02:43 AM)
Geeeezzzzz!!!
confused24.gif

ME ME ME....

BTW....K, only got a driving lesson....get yer minds out of the gutters....

I DID offer to drive her home.... cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
BTW...Jenny has had a few rides with me before....The Rocket and the 911...she's no virgin.... cool_shades.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 12 2005, 01:30 PM)
BTW...Jenny has had a few rides with me before....

yeah, but did you go down and get dirty with her?
cause I did laugh.gif

working on her car wink.gif
Joe Bob
OK...this thread going down hill....faster....

BTW....she did remark after lunch about the size of my "weiner".....it came with the saurkraut...... cool_shades.gif
Howard
Jen, I told you not to post this alfred.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 12 2005, 07:03 AM)

laugh.gif Oh come on now, Howard, don't you wanna play along too?

Lisa wub.gif
skline
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 12 2005, 02:43 AM)
Geeeezzzzz!!!
confused24.gif

John did (VegasRacer) so some of us are normal dogs.
Jenny
ohmy.gif

Mikey, I rode in the 9eleben, but I don't think I ever got the pleasure of riding in the rocket. Woulda liked to... rolleyes.gif BTW, you did offer to teach me how to shoot your sidearm. ar15.gif

I was asking for an EXTRA bed to crash in for Friday & Saturday night. I'll share with a gurl, but I don't think Brian would take too kindly to me sharing a bed with another guy. Go figure. rolleyes.gif So if anyone has two beds in their room that aren't both occupied, that's ideally what I'm aiming for. wink.gif If not, I'm sure come friday night I won't care where I lay my head down to rest. Just no pictures posted for Brian to see, please. cool_shades.gif

Jen wink.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 11 2005, 09:01 PM)
Does anyone have an extra bed Fri & Saturday night at WCC? Or how 'bout an empty seat in their 914 on Saturday?

I'm coming down Friday afternoon and staying thru Sunday when everyone heads out for Lancaster. I have a bed I can default to, but it's about 10 miles away. I figure if I'm going to be imbibing tasty beverages, I probably should be staying within stumbling distance. And I can drive the subie on saturday, but riding in a teener would be 100 times more fun.

muchos grassy-ass! pray.gif

Jen

I will be there on Saturday, but not staying, so you could ride with me. 'Cept the passenger seat has one of those funky seatbelts. The kind that has two lower belts, kinda like the ones you hang from your ceil.... dammit, um, nevermind.
GWN7
Jenny do you snore?

Cause I do biggrin.gif

I offered my spare bed to the Double Trouble Twins, but haven't heard back from them.

Worst case bring a sleeping bag and a pillow, you can bunk in with us. beerchug.gif
Mueller
I know I'm not as pretty as Jenny (I think I have better looking legs, hahahaha) , I too am going to need a ride on Saturday.....the plan is to drive down with Jeff Bowlsby and I "think" I could ride around with him on Saturday, however, he might like the idea of driving his car solo and without 200+ pounds of dead weight on the passanger side sad.gif

I offered Jenny the bath tub in my hotel room, I figure she is short enough to fit comfortable and we can just get extra blankets and pillows for her biggrin.gif

Lyressa Roberts
I would like to come down myself...I'll try if I can get my homework done in advance...but no guarantees...plus I haven't thought about this in advance either, so I don't have a place to stay...I guess that says it all... 8^) I guess I could sleep in my passenger seat!!! NOT!!!
Mueller
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Apr 12 2005, 09:15 AM)
I would like to come down myself...I'll try if I can get my homework done in advance...but no guarantees...plus I haven't thought about this in advance either, so I don't have a place to stay...I guess that says it all... 8^) I guess I could sleep in my passenger seat!!! NOT!!!

I was homeless for about 2 weeks years ago.......glad I had a Ford Ranger at the time to sleep in, I couldn't imagine taking a nap in a 914 screwy.gif
GWN7
I had a van, down by the river..... wink.gif
Jenny
biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 12 2005, 08:00 AM)

Lisa wub.gif

While I must confess a weakness for exotic Asian beauties, you know I am faithful to you wub.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 12 2005, 09:31 AM)
I had a van, down by the river..... wink.gif

have you ever tried "government" cheese??? icon8.gif barf.gif

had a block of that stuff in our fridge for years...taste the same when it went in as it did when it came out wacko.gif
mike_the_man
I think we have 4 guys staying in one room, but there should be floor space. If anybody needs a place to crash, just let me know.

Jenny, you're not up for sharing a bed with one guy, but what about 2 guys? blink.gif biggrin.gif
Jenny
Yeah, I'll bring a sleeping bag. And a pillow. And a bat. smash.gif

Jen wink.gif
mike_the_man
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 12 2005, 09:01 AM)
Yeah, I'll bring a sleeping bag. And a pillow. And a bat. smash.gif

Jen wink.gif

Ohhhh, frisky aren't ya!!! biggrin.gif

Mrs. K
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 12 2005, 09:54 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 12 2005, 08:00 AM)

Lisa wub.gif

While I must confess a weakness for exotic Asian beauties, you know I am faithful to you wub.gif

wub.gif Thanks Honey! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.