Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWOT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
fatlando
Just day dreaming, but how can I make 6K in a week to pay for the motor I want??

With the exception of selling my young hot body, holding up a liquor store or selling my 914, ......any ideas??

fat lando biggrin.gif

Aaron Cox
2 options

1) sell drugs
2) print money in your basement biggrin.gif
Allan
400 visits to the sperm bank. rocking nana.gif
Jenny
is your 914 worth $6K?!?!! w00t.gif

Jen
Jenny
What's that other stuff you can donate? It's not regular blood... Plasma? Yeah, I think that's it. It pays well, right? proally not to the tune of 6K well, though. Yeah, best bet is to rob a store ph34r.gif or maybe kidnap someone.

Jen
fatlando
All right, I sell my car for 6k, then get the motor i want, what do i do with the motor?????

Life sux!!
Demick
Do what everyone else does (including the government). Borrow it.

Go get a loan. Then you can pay $15K (over the next 15 years) to get your $6K motor now.

It's called F**K tomorrow, live for today!
Eric_Shea
Have your S/O sell her young hot body w00t.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 12 2005, 01:05 PM)
Have your S/O sell her young hot body w00t.gif

She said no already mad.gif mad.gif She doens't understand....to her it's that "stoopid porsche"
Aaron Cox
where is my local sperm bank.....

im hurtin for cash....

like 50 bucks a sample? idea.gif mueba.gif

OR! you guys can pay me not to pro create! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 12 2005, 01:13 PM)
where is my local sperm bank.....

im hurtin for cash....

like 50 bucks a sample? idea.gif mueba.gif

OR! you guys can pay me not to pro create! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I thought you were the local Corona sperm bank w00t.gif

GTeener
Credit card debt happy11.gif

Sell yer other stuff idea.gif

(2nd) Job idea.gif
tat2dphreak
drugs, plasma, sperm...

or just apply for every credit card you can...

you could however do something unheard of: wait, or find a cheaper engine...
Allan
Look on the FBI home page. Find one of the people they want and collect the reward.
Dr. Roger
Shoot, I just might try this.

If the sperm bank will give you $50 bucks a visit...
Just visit your sperm bank 6 times a day for the next 20 days. $6,000.

What's the big deal, right?

930 tranny in sight! biggrin.gif
nebreitling
i've thought about the sperm bank thing before. if you are particularly "eligible" (hi IQ, good looking, etc. -- in other words, none of us) you can make $100 a pop.

decided against it for my own ethical concerns. starting to rethink it, though...
riverman
QUOTE (fatlando @ Apr 12 2005, 03:42 PM)
Just day dreaming, but how can I make 6K in a week to pay for the motor I want??

With the exception of selling my young hot body, holding up a liquor store or selling my 914, ......any ideas??

fat lando biggrin.gif

Set up an apiary (bee hive) in your back yard. Blackmail your neighbours to get rid of it. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Apr 12 2005, 03:51 PM)
i've thought about the sperm bank thing before. if you are particularly "eligible" (hi IQ, good looking, etc. -- in other words, none of us) you can make $100 a pop.

decided against it for my own ethical concerns. starting to rethink it, though...

ethics and sperm bank?
puhlease.... use your food money on car parts....so you can tell yourself you need to whack it to get food money laugh.gif lol2.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Apr 12 2005, 02:51 PM)

I can see the headlines now!

Sudden Rise in Sperm Donation......strange coincidence...they all drove Fiat X19's!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jenny
Not sure about the ethics of it all, but it'd be damn creepy to be walking down the street twenty years down the line and see a twenty year old that looks a lot like you. idea.gif If you donate a lot, it'd be like starting a franchise.

Jen
spare time toys
supose they would notice if your critters dont swim?? May give you a couple a bucks to go away cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Apr 12 2005, 03:59 PM)
supose they would notice if your critters dont swim?? May give you a couple a bucks to go away cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif

i wonder if the bone jarring ride of my 914 has killed my sperm.... unsure.gif happy11.gif
nebreitling
i just don't want one of my "donated" descendent to meet another one of my "donated" descendent and fall in love and make little nathansteins...
Jenny
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Apr 12 2005, 04:53 PM)
make little nathansteins...

ohmy.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (Headrage @ Apr 12 2005, 12:49 PM)
400 visits to the sperm bank. rocking nana.gif

"WHOA dude where di you get all that stuff?, "
"Oh some guy in the alley said he could give mee all I wanted for free!"
"For free!?"
"yeah, and all I had to do was suck on the end of a hose"

laugh.gif
mack914
Sell a kidney...Going rate 25Gs!!! engine and repaint and still some left to party..
SpecialK
Just place tiny little ads.... cool_shades.gif
michel richard
Go to school for a few years.
nebreitling
lmao jenny!!! smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
if your S/O won't earn it for you, maybe she'd sell an egg for you, I hear those go for around 10k...

if you whack it enough fo 6k, you will need another 10k for the carpel tunnel surgery...
grantsfo
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Apr 12 2005, 02:51 PM)

Wouldnt owning a 914 automatically disqualify one on the sperm bank IQ scale?
CptTripps
Tax refund? That's usually good for 5-10K if you do it right. wink.gif
LvSteveH
You are going about this all wrong. First if you want the motor, buy it. If you can’t afford to pay rent or for food that is ok. Once you have the motor in your possession, then you will do whatever you need to do to get by and pay bills. If you try to rationalize the purchase, then you’ll never make it. Also, if you are considering paying $6000 for a motor, it better be worth at least $9000 to make it worth the trouble. It never makes any sense to go out of your way to pay full retail. Let the guys with money in the bank pay retail.

I'm unemployed and have spent $10,000 in the last month on 914 related stuff, and somehow the bills still get paid. You just have to be creative.
fatlando
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Apr 12 2005, 08:35 PM)
I'm unemployed and have spent $10,000 in the last month on 914 related stuff, and somehow the bills still get paid. You just have to be creative.

allright steve, thats the mindset i need! if someone can do it, like you said you have, then it must be do-able!!!

fat lando
LvSteveH
The hardest part is training your significant other. It’s taken a good two years of ridiculous spending to get her to the point where she no longer asks what is in the boxes that show up at the door. The other key element is that if things ever get tough financially, you need to be willing to liquidate at a moments notice if that’s what it takes to pay the bills. In the last year I’ve had to sell my 914-6 to Ollie in Germany, my brand new still in the boxes Renegade V8 conversion package was purchased by Craig at Camp914, and my 78 blazer went too. Easy come easy go.
jonwatts
And you made money on those transactions when you had to "liquidate" ??

LvSteveH
Rule of thumb, never pay more than you can sell it for!

biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
Forget about trying to make $6K in a week.
I can tell you how to do in in 5 minutes.

1.) Get your @$$ to Vegas.
2.) Put up $10 on a Black Jack table.
3.) Let it ride every time.
3.) Win 10 hands in a row.
LvSteveH
Damn it John, why didn’t you tell me this sooner, I’ve been busting my ass screwing around with cars when I could have been livin the good life.

So, if I put down $100 a hand, and win 10 hands in a row I don’t have to work for another year?
Dr. Roger
Ten times is $10,240.

Hmmm, bullet proof trans and driveline.......
laugh.gif calvin.gif tunez.gif smilie_flagge24.gif dance.gif
ninefourteener
1. Get yourself a pair of tight black leather shorts, some handcuffs, and a ball-gag.

2. Advertise yourself on a gay BDSM website.

**** I hear there's a lot of freaks out there that will pay perfectly good money to beat you, burn you with cigars, and rectally violate you.

I mean...... whats a few stitches and a little pain....... when you think about all the fun you'll have with your $6000 engine?? w00t.gif w00t.gif
tat2dphreak
better yet, be the dominatrix... spank.gif

914werke
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 13 2005, 07:17 AM)
1. Get yourself a pair of tight black leather shorts, some handcuffs, and a ball-gag.

2. Advertise yourself on a gay BDSM website.

**** I hear there's a lot of freaks out there that will pay perfectly good money to beat you, burn you with cigars, and rectally violate you.

I mean...... whats a few stitches and a little pain....... when you think about all the fun you'll have with your $6000 engine?? w00t.gif w00t.gif

ROFLMAO chairfall.gif
914werke
Allright the voice of reason.. lower you sights, come up with a couple G's keep the motor and get some driving lessons. wink.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Apr 13 2005, 07:58 AM)
Allright the voice of reason.. lower you sights, come up with a couple G's keep the motor and get some driving lessons. wink.gif

Too rational man! laugh.gif
vortrex
move to michigan. I think it is still the only state with 10 cent returnable cans.
Dr. Roger
Oh no. Here comes some more reasonable thoughts.

I found I have more skills that i give myself credit for.

I'm a computer pro and can do work at home on the side.
I'm going to place a craigslist.com classified advertising that.

I'm a welder and will do the classifieds offering that service.

I can build and host websites. Classifieds.

Offer cheap tune-ups.
Call all my friends and family asking if they need any of these services. OR if they know anyone who might...

Best of luck.
I feel your pain. biggrin.gif
redshift
1. Swimsuit supermodel.

2. *Be* Al Sharpton.

3. Find an ancient Japanese katana, and sell it for pennies on the dollar.

4. Stud service, at the local retirement home. (Howard and Slits have numbers to call)

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Apr 13 2005, 11:15 AM)
4. Stud service, at the local retirement home. (Howard and Slits have numbers to call)

M

w00t.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif pray.gif
iiibdsiil
Get the 5 gallon jugs for water, make some sappy sign with pictures of kids that are starving to death, put it on the jug, get some local places to let you put it there. I had almost $200 in my 1.75 liter Bacardi bottle. That's half a gallon, so 5 gallons = $2000 so 3 of them fuckers and you have it!

That is highly unethical though, and even I wouldn't stoop that low. You might though wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.