914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
worn
QUOTE(JustinMeier @ Aug 13 2016, 08:25 PM) *

beer3.gif

You all look bigger than life. Sort of a family resemblance
Larmo63
There once was a guy named Ron….

Who on the subject of 914s could go on and on….
Toast
Dont even think you are going to get any of this!
Toast
Im not even going to ask... blink.gif
Toast
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Aug 13 2016, 09:26 PM) *

God Speed Slits!

Love you so much.......and miss you more!

Please tell Howie hello from me wub.gif wub.gif

Love,

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

wub.gif
grouphug.gif
Toast
QUOTE(JustinMeier @ Aug 13 2016, 09:25 PM) *

beer3.gif

beerchug.gif
Toast
driving.gif
Toast
Leave it to SLITS to be able to have a conversation with a cop and make them laugh. busted_cop.gif
Toast
Been feeling pretty alone today. sad.gif Maybe this will help....
Toast
Very happy and proud papa!
jeffdon
I am continually impressed by the caliber of folks in the 914 community. I never met Ron, wish I did.
Toast
QUOTE(worn @ Aug 13 2016, 08:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 13 2016, 07:51 PM) *

Here is an old conversation that Ron and I had back in the "Club" days after my 914 got backed into at a stop sign....

"Linda Ronstadt song I like.....it's not the lonely part that you should put your focus

What song?

Finally found what he was referring too...

"This is the part that I first concentrated on:

"I am exactly what I am
And not the way you'd like to see me be
I look outside long as I can
Then I close my eyes and watch my world unfold before me."
"
Toast
Well, thanks to all of those that chimed in tonight. Guess its time for me to sign out. yellowsleep[1].gif

Good night.

Cuda911
A few misc pix:

Sleepin
Sorry I missed it, it was an early night to bed for me after a few drinks. I thought of Ron all day, been thinking of him quite a bit. The stories are great to read!

I sure won't be the same without him, but I am proud to say I'm a different person because of him.
rick 918-S
Internet we t down last night. I like the story about Ron putting part of him self in what ever he fixed. That means I have a part of him here. I purchase an engine he repaired. When Sandy and I met with him at the shop in Riverside he was glowing with excitement about the soon to be birth of a grand child. He said he was usine the money for new carpet so when his new grand baby was a me to crawl it wouldn't be on a hard floor. Softer side of Ron that I knew.
sixnotfour
I sure won't be the same without him, but I am proud to say I'm a different person because of him.

Once seen cannot be unseen ... bootyshake.gif

so long..
JRust
I remember the many nights of. Did Ron get to his room? He always did eventually. Although sometimes it took a little while to find where he was taking his nap pre-room. Palm springs was one of my favorites. Curled up next to the light pole on the rocks confused24.gif . Super comfortable spot especially when he got up & had all these rock lines on his face lol-2.gif . R.I.P my friend wub.gif beerchug.gif
76-914
Bruce told a good story on Ron, yesterday. He said that Ron, Tomas, himself and another were installing a trans with the car on a lift. Someone forgot to install the speedo drive and when they turned the trans trying for a fit it poured 90W on Tomas' chest. As Bruce told it, Tomas was standing there with this WTF.gif look when Ron turned away then returned and threw a can of cat liter on him. lol-2.gif laugh.gif av-943.gif happy11.gif pray.gif One of the many "Ron Moment's". beerchug.gif
Mrs. K
.........oh I remember this picture well! laugh.gif grouphug.gif wub.gif

IPB Image
ThinAir
Thanks for all the the memories you all shared. I waxed my car on Saturday and thought of Ron. I'm sure Ron was snickering.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.