Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Featured @ PCA GPX 9/3 Breakfast in Seal Beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Tom_T
I'm sure Dick Douglas from GPX,whom you met there, will shoot me an email whenever they do it again for 914s, & if you're a GPX member, then you'll get a direct email from GPX (worth the $46/yr for 2 members & 12 months of Panorama alone IMHO).

It may take GPX a whle to rotate thru the Porsche models & back to 914s again. IMHO the Regions could just make each month a standing set of featured model every year, so you know when 914s or whatever are on the docket.

Of course the OC/LA/SD are 914 folks could always do an impromptu 914 get together at any of the GPX monthly breakfasts, or OC Region's 1st Sat am at Original Mike's breakfast, 2nd Sat. roach coach car fest at Auto Kennel in Costa Mesa, 3rd Sat for Porsches & Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme at The Outlet/The Block in Orange, or 45t Sat foir Pancakes & Porsches at Woody's in Newport, .... or any other SoCal PCA Regions' events. .... or CnC for that matter.

Just post a topic in here if you're doing an impromptu one so folks will know to show, & I'll try to come if available - even in my present "running-914-less" state.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ndfrigi
I believed next meet at Seal Beach PCA Cone Zone is March 04, 2017 saturday.
Anyone teeners coming?

Last Sept. 2016 was a big numbers of 914, around 25 I think.

Thank you!

Click to view attachment
pete000
I would like to try to make it, looks like a great show.
Keith914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Feb 18 2017, 12:01 PM) *

I believed next meet at Seal Beach PCA Cone Zone is March 04, 2017 saturday.
Anyone teeners coming?

Last Sept. 2016 was a big numbers of 914, around 25 I think.

Thank you!

Click to view attachment

Yes w00t.gif
Keith914
Yes w00t.gif
Tom_T
Just to be clear, those pix were from the time last they featured the 914 in 2016, for which I started this thread.

I'm not sure which vehicle will be featured next month, so you'd best check on the GPX Region's website.

GPX Events -
http://gpx.pca.org/

I think that OCR is still doing cars by color now, & IIRC they will be doing yellow cars in the cone zone for March's breakfast on the first Saturday in March at Original Mike's in Santa Ana.

OCR Events -
http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=1

To be fair, GPX got the cone zone idea from us in OCR. smile.gif

Also keep in mind that the big Porsche Swap Meet at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim is on March 5th, & the Porsche Lit Meet in LA on the Saturday 3/4. Both/either are well worth attending, if you can get to them too! shades.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 18 2017, 08:21 PM) *

Just to be clear, those pix were from the time last they featured the 914 in 2016, for which I started this thread.

I'm not sure which vehicle will be featured next month, so you'd best check on the GPX Region's website.

GPX Events -
http://gpx.pca.org/

I think that OCR is still doing cars by color now, & IIRC they will be doing yellow cars in the cone zone for March's breakfast on the first Saturday in March at Original Mike's in Santa Ana.

OCR Events -
http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=1

To be fair, GPX got the cone zone idea from us in OCR. smile.gif

Also keep in mind that the big Porsche Swap Meet at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim is on March 5th, & the Porsche Lit Meet in LA on the Saturday 3/4. Both/either are well worth attending, if you can get to them too! shades.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks again sir Tom! Well seems a conflict to other events! A member here sent a copy of the PCA schedules and it looks like October is the next 914 featured for the cone zone.

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
One could still do both the Breakfast at GPX, OCR, or others, C-n-C, etc., & then go to the Porsche Lit in LA & Anaheim Swap meets.

Just need to block out the full weekend! biggrin.gif

Maybe start a new thread closer to the Oct. GPX 914 Cone Zone, & try to get more 914s there then ... if that's possible. happy11.gif

Thanx for the schedule!
beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ndfrigi
last year 914 Featured on this event
ndfrigi
November 4 is coming soon!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.