Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914/6 GT Ex KREMER Racing car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nine_14
https://home.mobile.de/BEERENSSCNV#des_230925922
SirAndy

smile.gif

db9146
Cool....but missing the vintage seats. Its interesting that they've thrown in pics of other cars. Hhmmmmm..... and the K&N air filters?
sixnotfour
cough cough bS.....

Mr. Uli Richter built this car and raced it one or two times until he died in a cup-car accident during the 24h-race at the Nürburgring in 2002 (or 2003, I can't remember).

The next owner was Oliver Mathai, he raced it at the historic races until he sold it to France or Belgium and those are the facts. You may want to further check your resources and confirm what I just said, it would be a shame for someone to consider buying this 914-6 being marketed as a "Porsche Factory Built 914-6 GT" when in fact it is not.

This car drive by ADAC-Classic Trophy 2006 with Michael Martin and Michael Rook
SirAndy
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 11 2016, 12:38 PM) *
cough cough bS.....
it would be a shame for someone to consider buying this 914-6 being marketed as a "Porsche Factory Built 914-6 GT" when in fact it is not.

The Ad clearly states that the car was build by the Kremer Team using the Porsche GT kit.

Nobody is trying to pass this off as one of the Porsche built GT cars ...
confused24.gif
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Aug 11 2016, 10:32 AM) *

Someone with deep pockets should jump in and fetch it before someone else in Europe does.
Who's going to step up - especially those that "have " been searching far and wide for a -6.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 11 2016, 12:09 PM) *

cough cough bS.....
it would be a shame for someone to consider buying this 914-6 being marketed as a "Porsche Factory Built 914-6 GT" when in fact it is not.

The Ad clearly states that the car was build by the Kremer Team using the Porsche GT kit.

confused24.gif

I didn't give credit to the og poster and the remarks are from when it was previously for sale..12-Sep-2009 21:59.. my bad

the picture in the add are very misleading ........

the chassis number stamped in the wheel well ....well ??? buy it now..

may have been at Kremers ,,woopee ..it crashed hard dissappeared until uli richter had it built..

If you need a FIA paper trail for modern racing its perfect..
SixerJ
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 11 2016, 09:09 PM) *

cough cough bS.....

confused24.gif

Interesting that he could afford to install the 100lt tank, shock tower supports etc, but ran out of coin for the metal cooler shroud huh.gif

Even I have one of those.......no tank or shock towers yet though lol-2.gif
sechszylinder
Honestly, i'm a little bit in doubt, if this is an original car ...

The chassis number looks suspicious and the vin tag in the front trunk if definately not an original one..

The chassis number is missing the star before and after the actual vin.

Maybe the car has been repaired after a front crash ...

Maybe I'm wrong, but at this price one should take care of those details ...

br

Benno smilie_flagge6.gif
sixnotfour
first dated ?? FIA papers ,,recreation..little to no GT parts..

mY former employer owns Ferrari 512m 1008...Pedro Rodriguez was killed in it and the serial number was bought from Hubert Mullers estate and it was recreated in kentuky USA..kinds creepy working on a Ferrari that a great Porsche driver was killed in well parts of it anyways.

QUOTE(sechszylinder @ Aug 12 2016, 11:16 AM) *

The chassis number looks suspicious and the vin tag in the front trunk if definately not an original one..

br

Benno smilie_flagge6.gif

Not to question your knowledge, I don't remember ever seeing this "star" before and after the vin tag. Also all the -6's that I've had the opportunity to view the vin on the body, is like the one presented in the link above.
I guess I should ask, do you actually a European-6 to compare these findings too?
sechszylinder
QUOTE(396 @ Aug 12 2016, 11:31 AM) *

br

Benno smilie_flagge6.gif

Not to question your knowledge, I don't remember ever seeing this "star" before and after the vin tag. Also all the -6's that I've had the opportunity to view the vin on the body, is like the one presented in the link above.
I guess I should ask, do you actually a European-6 to compare these findings too?

Hi,

the chassis number should look like this

http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/image/159313015

the vin tag should look like the 4 cylinder models but stating porsche as the manufacturer and not like the ones used on 911 and other newer porsche modells.
http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/image/159313017

I've never seen an original -6 showing this kind of markings.

br

Benno
QUOTE(sechszylinder @ Aug 12 2016, 01:05 PM) *

br

Benno smilie_flagge6.gif

Hi,

the vin tag should look like the 4 cylinder models but stating porsche as the manufacturer and not like the ones used on 911 and other newer porsche modells.

br

Benno

It's been awhile since I looked at mine, I guess I have to uncover mine to validate this.
gms
"Built with factory GT parts" av-943.gif

should we start with front strut reinforcement
Click to view attachment

oil system, seat belt reinforcements
Click to view attachment

seats, steering wheel and dash
Click to view attachment

...I could go on
gms
QUOTE(396 @ Aug 12 2016, 03:19 PM) *

QUOTE(sechszylinder @ Aug 12 2016, 01:05 PM) *

br

Benno smilie_flagge6.gif

Hi,

br

Benno

It's been awhile since I looked at mine, I guess I have to uncover mine to validate this.

Yes every 1970 or 1971 914/6 I have seen has a star before and after the VIN
the 1972 914/6 has an asterisk like the 914/4
gms
and here is the the car made right before it
Click to view attachment
sechszylinder
QUOTE(gms @ Aug 12 2016, 12:29 PM) *

and here is the the car made right before it

so, it really seems to be a faked -6 and not the original car or a crash repair ?!? confused24.gif

br

benno
SixerJ
I thought that given the proper evidence and participation of the factory they will re-stamp the chassis after say an inner wing replacement due to an accident

The numbers seem a bit too evenly spaced / lined up. On the production line I suspect they would not have been taking too long over the stamping

Does seem a bit odd and you would have thought the advert would be a bit more up front about the history
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.