Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB: Six Mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
This is not my group buy, I'm just trying to help out.

Dave (maddog) just asked me if I knew anyone who was looking for a 914-6 mount. I thought some of you might be interested. biggrin.gif He says he just needs one more person to sign up. first.gif

Here's the details: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=288262
Mikey914
I'll step up to make it go! Heck making the motor mount might as well get a mount too!
Mikey914
Well looks like I didn't have to, glad to see this go. Figured I'd get one anyhow hoping these will use the factory mount????
raynekat
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 13 2016, 12:44 PM) *

Well looks like I didn't have to, glad to see this go. Figured I'd get one anyhow hoping these will use the factory mount????

Now someone has to step up to make the upper and lower steel sandwich plates that will go on either side of your mount....
McMark
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 13 2016, 03:44 PM) *

I measured the mount based on a real six mount, but have since lost access to the mount. So the best I can say is that it's supposed to work with a factory rubber mount.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.