Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC: What are you bringing to give away/sell?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jenny
it's not a great pic, but Birgit's got the wheel I want. maybe someone can make it out and tell me which wheel it is. Brad thinks it's the Monte Carlo, but he's not sure.

on the momo website, this is similar to what I'm looking for. Any AXers feel free to chime in.
merrill
quick thread hijack. Gilroy what and when?
bondo
QUOTE (merrill @ Apr 19 2005, 11:36 AM)
quick thread hijack. Gilroy what and when?

Gilroy thread
morph
All orders placed at the WCC will get a 15% discount. We will have headliners, speaker ports, and a used 914 tow bar. James is bringing more, but I am not sure at this time what it is. there is a surprise product there, he only made for the WCC, I am not at liberty to tell.

HIEDI
JohnM
Hello- I need a pair of torsion bar protective end caps and the screws that go with them. These are the ones at the front of the car and protect the ends of the torsion bars when you run over things. Lost mine in Tijuana. I will buy them off you at WCC. Thanks, John
Allan
I could use a drivers side horizontal targa seal.
Mueller
QUOTE (MattR @ Apr 19 2005, 10:58 AM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 04:45 PM)
Free front sway bar body mount screws (a few sets available)  I bought a box from McMaster Carr per Engmans specs for his mount:

Metric Hi-Visibility Blue Hex Head Cap Screw 10.9 Stl,
M8 Sz, 25mm L, 1.25mm Pitch, Fully Thrd

I need a set if you still have extras! Thanks.

Matt,

talk to your boss??

I could bring the display down to the WCC smile.gif

neo914-6
QUOTE (MattR @ Apr 19 2005, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 04:45 PM)
Free front sway bar body mount screws (a few sets available)  I bought a box from McMaster Carr per Engmans specs for his mount:

Metric Hi-Visibility Blue Hex Head Cap Screw 10.9 Stl,
M8 Sz, 25mm L, 1.25mm Pitch, Fully Thrd

I need a set if you still have extras! Thanks.

done, maybe I should bring the box.. laugh.gif
brer
there is some straight(?) front windsheild trim in my trunk i was going to take out.
its old and used and free.
bondo
If anyone has a defrost rear window, and would rather have a clear one, I have a clear one to trade (I'd like to get a defrost one). Let me know before friday, or I won't bring it.
boxstr
Well I thought that I was going to bring these to WCC 1. Didn't work out. So I am finally bringing them to WCC 2. Products are ready for production but I have not arrived at a price.
So those of you who need a dashpad,or a targa bar pad. I will have one of each for display only at WCC 2.
CCLINDASHESRUS
boxstr
Another shot.
boxstr
another one..
boxstr
And another shot...
boxstr
Pic of the targa pad
boxstr
Last one..
nebreitling
things i may bring to sell, engine stand, Djet parts, alternator, and probably bunches of other stuff i can't remember....
plas76targa
Jenny - I may have that Momo wheel - I just put it in the car with all the other stuff

I also have one tail light assembly for anyone who needs it.

See you at Camarillo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.