Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC: What are you bringing to give away/sell?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JeffBowlsby
The WCC is not a swap meet per se, but surely there are a few WCC attendees who have 914 things to pass on to other 914 comrades. I thought this thread might be a good way to connect those that have with those that need something for their 914.

I will have the following available, see me at the WCC or email me before then:

FREE: MPS diagnostics, for anyone with an MPS. 1 per person please....I will have my test equipment with me and would be glad to give your MPS a free evaluation. $25 value. You dont even need to remove it from the car for the tests.

FOR SALE: Misc 914 magazine advertisements. I have about 50 German and a few USA 914 ads available for anyone interested.

FOR SALE: I will have a sample replacement FI, Alternator and Ignition Harnesses for anyone who wants to see them.
skline
I have tons of parts if anyone needs anything. Picked up 4 parts car in the last few weeks. If you need something, I am bringing a full size truck and a trailer. Can haul lots of stuff. I am bringing an engine up for Kevin but have a lot more room.
Mueller
I need a pair of '75/'76 rear tail light assemblies..complete, Euro or U.S. okay...
skline
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 16 2005, 11:56 AM)
I need a pair of '75/'76 rear tail light assemblies..complete, Euro or U.S. okay...

I got some of those, but what is the difference between late and early? I didnt know there was any difference. I actually have several sets. No Euro lenses though, just US.
Mueller
if I am correct, the later versions have metal dividers/reflectors inside, less susceptible to heat damage from the bulbs..........

Joe Bob
You can use some of the foil from my anti mind reading helmet......I always have extra for when I get a burn thru.... cool_shades.gif
jim_hoyland
I bringing two front hood springs; pair of calipers
Joe Bob
Thinking of bringing the vinyl machine and the computer to do race numbers and other stuff....anyone interested?
neo914-6
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 16 2005, 12:15 PM)
You can use some of the foil from my anti mind reading helmet......I always have extra for when I get a burn thru.... cool_shades.gif

Magneto...(of Xmen)
Carlitos Way
I'm bringing a couple of near-new Kumho Ecsta tires(195/50/15), a center console in mostly disassembled condition, some trim pieces and an extra targa top. Maybe a set of front calipers. Anything that's not needed in the immediate and foreseeable future, as I will be moving the following week.

Carlitos Way
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 16 2005, 12:22 PM)
Thinking of bringing the vinyl machine and the computer to do race numbers and other stuff....anyone interested?

That'd be swell..
rick 918-S
If anyone has a rust free and straight rear lid I'm in the market.
boxstr
I will be bringing all of the stuff I sell at http://www.camp914.com including the GTS seats, LeMans and Nurburgring. Any special requests I will try and bring.
I am bringing a rear trunk holder for the targa top for ?? .
CCLINSWAPMEETFEVER
drew365
Rich, I have a nice rear lid with one crack in the paint that is just showing some surface rust through the crack, otherwise it is solid. I can bring it if you want but how will you get it home?

I also have a nice fiberglass front lid and a new set of Weltmeister poly front bushings still in wrapper. Anyone interested?
neo914-6
Free front sway bar body mount screws (a few sets available) I bought a box from McMaster Carr per Engmans specs for his mount:

Metric Hi-Visibility Blue Hex Head Cap Screw 10.9 Stl,
M8 Sz, 25mm L, 1.25mm Pitch, Fully Thrd
SirAndy
i know i promised someone my old rear reflector + elec. trunk lock.
that was like 2 years ago. i also haven't filed my taxes yet, but that's another story ...

so, if you read this and you suddenly remember that i promised you that reflector thingy AND you plan on attending the WCC, *speak up* cuz brad has some room in his truck ...

wink.gif Andy

PS: i also still have one set of Mr. Laughlin's trunk schocks that i never gave him back ...

PPS: do i see a pattern emerging here? idea.gif
bondo
skline: Do you still have that extra gasket/seal set for a 901? If so, how much $?
Mueller
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 05:45 PM)
Free front sway bar body mount screws (a few sets available) I bought a box from McMaster Carr per Engmans specs for his mount:

can you save an installs worth of those for me?? smile.gif
Allan
If any body has a front, and even rear sway bar, I would be happy to have you install it and show everyone how well it works. wink.gif Front sway bar would be GUD.
scotty914
things i could use

seat belts... i have a spare set somewhere cant find em ( need )
2 black seat bottoms, and 1 black seat back

steel wheel lug nuts i think i am one short

stuff i want but dont need and i will willing to buy you a cheese burger for payment ( McD's dollar menu ) barf.gif
a free racing harness it does not need to be perfect but legal is nice
a free carpet set in black
Howard
Bring as much crap as you can to Lancaster. And the Track, we can set up in the Garage. Someone will break something and need it, and we'll all have a bit of time to kill between run groups.

Good place for your vinyl thingy, Mike.
carreraguy
I could use a new rubber seal at the base of the driver's side threshold; mines falling apart from getting in and out.
neo914-6
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Apr 16 2005, 05:07 PM)
i know i promised someone my old rear reflector + elec. trunk lock.
that was like 2 years ago. i also haven't filed my taxes yet, but that's another story ...

so, if you read this and you suddenly remember that i promised you that reflector thingy AND you plan on attending the WCC, *speak up* cuz brad has some room in his truck ...

wink.gif Andy

PS: i also still have one set of Mr. Laughlin's trunk schocks that i never gave him back ...

PPS: do i see a pattern emerging here? idea.gif

Are you doing the Gilroy meet and drive with your 914?

neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 16 2005, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 05:45 PM)
Free front sway bar body mount screws (a few sets available)  I bought a box from McMaster Carr per Engmans specs for his mount:

can you save an installs worth of those for me?? smile.gif

done, they'll be at my place...

I can meet you at the next Easy RGruppe meet (first Sat).
boxstr
I will bring the rubber threshold strips. I can bring a factory carpet set that I just removed. I have about 50 seat bottoms, should be a black one in there also seat belts.
CCLINSWAPMEETFEVER
rick 918-S
QUOTE (drew365 @ Apr 16 2005, 03:37 PM)
Rich, I have a nice rear lid with one crack in the paint that is just showing some surface rust through the crack, otherwise it is solid. I can bring it if you want but how will you get it home?

I also have a nice fiberglass front lid and a new set of Weltmeister poly front bushings still in wrapper. Anyone interested?

I'll bolt it on my car and leave mine in the desert. Also early doors!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 07:48 PM)

nope, no 914 for me ...

i'm riding shotgun with brad in his truck so i can take the truck back to the bay area after they locked him up in jail for good ...
wink.gif Andy
carreraguy
QUOTE (boxstr @ Apr 16 2005, 09:00 PM)
I will bring the rubber threshold strips. I can bring a factory carpet set that I just removed. I have about 50 seat bottoms, should be a black one in there also seat belts.
CCLINSWAPMEETFEVER

Thanks for the strips Craig! See you in Gilroy.
Andyrew
Andy, does that mean i'll never be able to buy the spacers? ohmy.gif

I'll bring... um.. Well asside from my parts as spares (trani, cv's, trailing arms, suspension junk, seats, ext)... nothin really... lol

I could be wagered out of most of it after the event though probably... lol

Drew.. I would be interested in the bushings...

How much for the lid (trunk...)?

Andrew
914werke
Anyone interested in a set of OE white headlight surrounds? NLA smile.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Apr 16 2005, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 07:48 PM)

nope, no 914 for me ...

i'm riding shotgun with brad in his truck so i can take the truck back to the bay area after they locked him up in jail for good ...
wink.gif Andy

I hope you are kidding...

Need your car driven? I will likely drive down in my other German car now that I have two jackstand 914's. laugh.gif
ablose58
I need a dash top and a targa bar upper pad w/no cracks ohmy.gif
SLITS
I'm bringing a bag and Toast. I hope the attendees will fill the bag with money and I'll give Toast away. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Allan I got the sway bar covered, but you have to install mine.
Scott: I got most of the stuff you want covered.
Joe
scotty914
i am bring a few lock cylinders and extra tumblers if any one needs any locks rekeyed bring them along. this is my free be to all those who are coming.

the main thing i need is seat belts, or no track time... opps i guess since i have not paid track fees i wont get track time any way

i wonder if a 3000 mile drive qualifies for a tech inspection
914werke
Scott Early or Late? Ive got a set I could bring. rolleyes.gif
rhodyguy
the last of those damned vinyl, static cling stickers. this is absolutely the end of them. gettem while they're luke warm.

k
bondo
I'll be bringing a set of bus 2.0 heads to sell. Probably not much else due to space constraints.
bondo
QUOTE (bondo @ Apr 19 2005, 09:03 AM)
I'll be bringing a set of bus 2.0 heads to sell. Probably not much else due to space constraints.

Duh.. I forgot something else quite large that I'll be bringing for sale.. a whole 914! smile.gif

(73 1.7 FI, salvage title)
Verruckt
QUOTE (bondo @ Apr 19 2005, 10:03 AM)

Are those the ones with the Dshaped exhaust ports? I am not going to the WCC, but may very well be interested.
mightyohm
I am looking for:

(1) rear trunk targa clip (front white one) - I think Craig is bringing one for me.

(1) passenger side outside door handle in good condition

(1) rubber door threshold seal for the driver's side, the bottom one that goes on the car (not the door)

1 or 2 of those square threaded insert things that go in the doors and hold the armrest
boxstr
Jeff I am bringing the targa top holder and I have sets of the rubber seals. I will look for a door handle. I will check on the threaded piece also
CCLINSWAPMEETFRENZY
bondo
QUOTE (Verruckt @ Apr 19 2005, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Apr 19 2005, 10:03 AM)

Are those the ones with the Dshaped exhaust ports? I am not going to the WCC, but may very well be interested.

Nope. They're roughly equivalent to 1.8 heads, but they fit 94mm cylinders. Not sure what year they switched to the different port design, but these are before then. (they're oval) They MAY have bigger valves than a 1.8, but I don't know.
nebreitling
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Apr 17 2005, 07:30 AM)
the main thing i need is seat belts, or no track time... opps i guess since i have not paid track fees i wont get track time any way

scott, i've got a driver's side seatbelt i'll give you (gratis, of course) if you need it.

n
rhodyguy
he doesn't want the hassle to ship. biggrin.gif

k
TonyAKAVW
While it won't be literally AT WCC, the roller pictured below will be available. Check the classifieds for more details. Its located about 60 miles south of Camarillo.

Link...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...20&t=27139&st=0

-Tony
andys
Where/when do you guys plan on giving/selling your 914 stuff. I know it was mentioned that there will not be a swap meet per se.

Andy
Jenny
Anyone with one of those small momo steering wheels & adaptor for cheap? I'll try to dig up a pic of what I want...

Jen
MattR
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Apr 16 2005, 05:24 PM)
things i could use

seat belts... i have a spare set somewhere cant find em ( need )
2 black seat bottoms, and 1 black seat back

steel wheel lug nuts i think i am one short

stuff i want but dont need and i will willing to buy you a cheese burger for payment ( McD's dollar menu ) barf.gif
a free racing harness it does not need to be perfect but legal is nice
a free carpet set in black

I have a spair pair of seatbelts. They're yours.
MattR
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 16 2005, 04:45 PM)

I need a set if you still have extras! Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.