Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "My sausage is missing!!"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
So I'm in the "Mens Room" and I opener her up........wait a minute here! huh.gif My sausage is missing!! ohmy.gif Someone must have been messing with her sometime in the past because it's obvious there was a sausage in there before. dry.gif Who would do such a thing? mad.gif

My parking brake won't work without it... wink.gif

Can anyone give me the dimensions of your sausage if you've got one layin' around? Gonna have to make a replacement.

I included a pic I got from Eric's post showing his, but it's hard to tell how big it really is from the picture.

Thanks! beer.gif

ChrisFoley
I see three sausages with a greasy metal springy thing stuck to them. It's really hard to tell how big they are because the pic only shows one end. laugh.gif

No really, I might have one in my garage in my rear brakes parts box. I'll check later this morning.
skline
This thread just sounds all wrong!! ohmy.gif What is wrong with us??
CptTripps
It's even wrong-er looking at that picture!
ChrisFoley
Ok,
I pulled out my sausage so I can take a measurement for you. It is a little weiner!
Using a digital caliper I measure the length to be 0.768", and the diameter to be 0.236". It has hemispherical ends.
URY914
My sausage is bigger than yours. biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 18 2005, 09:14 AM)

Prove it!
URY914
QUOTE (Racer Chris @ Apr 18 2005, 05:58 AM)
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 18 2005, 09:14 AM)

Prove it!

You'd like that, wouldn't you? w00t.gif

Paul
Eric_Shea
I have an extra sausage... beat that guys (wait a minute... DON'T BEAT IT). w00t.gif

The sausage is yours for the cost of shipping. PM me with the details.

SpecialK
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 18 2005, 06:18 AM)
I have an extra sausage... beat that guys (wait a minute... DON'T BEAT IT). w00t.gif

The sausage is yours for the cost of shipping. PM me with the details.

Free sausage? idea.gif Thanks for the very tempting and generous offer Eric but I can't wait that long, I need to get a sausage in there NOW, I need closure! mueba.gif The whole assy. is being held up waiting on sausage insertion, and since Chris told me how big his was (size matters, and pics ARE deceiving...Yours looked much bigger from the pic), I'll just whip one out at work, greeze it up and slide it in there when I get home tonight. smash.gif

Thanks again for the offer Eric! And thank you Chris taking the time to measure it for me! beer.gif
balljoint
"My sausage is missing!!"

Did you buy a 911 by any chance?
SpecialK
QUOTE (balljoint @ Apr 18 2005, 09:14 AM)

idea.gif

You might have something there, I just bought a 911 front suspension from Ebay, and then went out to work on my rears. That's when I noticed my sausage missing........I guess that "911 = lack of sausage" thing isn't just a myth! unsure.gif
URY914
QUOTE (balljoint @ Apr 18 2005, 09:14 AM)

I think if it is missing you're a Vette owner.

If it is small you're a 911 owner.

wink.gif

Paul
skline
You guys are really out there, you know that?? Let's just hope no women read this thread and get the wrong impression. laugh.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 18 2005, 09:23 AM)
You guys are really out there, you know that?? Let's just hope no women read this thread and get the wrong impression. laugh.gif

I don't know what you're talking about Scott, girls love guys that know how to fix things.......like brakes. That is what we're talking about Scott, where's your mind at huh.gif biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 18 2005, 09:23 AM)

And this coming from a guy that has an ultra-sound of a fetis driving a car!

When my wife first saw your avatar she said, "That's sick!". I said look closely at it. Than she said, "Hey, that's cute..."

Paul biggrin.gif
messix
happy11.gif

you guys are SICK... funnier than H-ll though

Troy
redshift
.... big around as an ankle, and 14" long.

My snausage.

M
balljoint
14 quotation marks long eh? Here's a visual for you...

""""""""""""""

okay, and whose ankle?
redshift
Rosie O-MY-Freeking-Gawd-That's-Huge'Donnell.

M
bd1308
QUOTE (redshift @ Apr 18 2005, 03:04 PM)
Rosie O-MY-Freeking-Gawd-That's-Huge'Donnell.

M

she dont play that way anymore.....she doesnt care about any of that stuff anymore.,..
Howard
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 18 2005, 06:14 AM)

It was colder here smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.