Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Louisville People
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
CptTripps
Dude...a Van-Halen engine!

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Jamie
I would like to meet some of the other local teeners but the date conflicts with the KGAC Spring Arts show in Berea- maybe another time! And Ted- the engine paint scheme is "over the top!!"
bd1308
QUOTE (Cano @ May 13 2005, 06:25 AM)
OK, if Britt has the grill goods I suppose I can bring a cooler full of ice and drinks? I was thinking coke, diet coke, sprite and water? anything else?

sounds good to me...i'm bringing grill stuff too. I'm buying some 2 liters, some ice.....hey, question, do i need to call these people to rent a little hut thing, or just show up?
bd1308
okay called the park people.....I got us reserved for sunday@12....so we're good. I just have to come up with $60.......
robby750
Will you accept small cash donations?
dwillouby
I should be there. Fixed my brakes this weekend.
Hope it dosent rain.
David
bd1308
Okay, checked it with the park people.....$60 got us a all-day event at shelter #2....i'll be there from 10am on......park closes at 10pm, so we'll hang out. Bring drinks. but some members will be bringing some drinks....If i get another amp or something, we might have some good music, or else i'll just bring a boombox. My 914 will be doing inverter duty tho wink.gif restrooms are available either from the porta-potty or from inside the building. Water ia availble from the spicket, but bottled variety will also be available. Alcohol is well *cough* okay, just pour it into a cup or something*cough*.....I will have a jar or something for donations, but I won't charge admission. I just want to have some fun and talk on may 22nd. It'll be real easy going, and we can leave or whatever and drive or something. Cano, what road do recommend for the drive-a-thon? I was thinking the US22 stretch, but others might have other suggestions.....I will do this around the same time every year, so please bring everbody you can find. No need to RSVP though.....any questions or directions, please e-mail me driectly at britt2@reactornet.net...Thank you and please have fun! driving.gif

PS=I have included a scan of my reservation for the spot....i'll bring my 914, so the shelter thing will be easy to spot... see ya on sunday!
bd1308
I will set this thing to e-mail me when its updated. does ANYBODY have ANY questions, comments or anything?

just bring some food and drinks, i have plates and cups and some meat, drinks......
grill is there, charcoal model.....so i have the charcoal and fluid covered too.

Cano
Sounds like everything is coming together. clap.gif

Britt, I defer to you as far as best road for the fun run. Covered Bridge Road and surroundings are also good. Even if I am able to bring the teener, it is doubtful that I will participate in the drive (tires have some rot and brake lights are not hooked up due to rear-end body work). Even so, if I can talk my brother into following me, and the weather is nice (NO RAIN) I will drive it over.

I hope all local members (as well as those not-so-local) can make this event. And thanks to Britt for bringing it all together. biggrin.gif
bd1308
okay, i need a headcount, just rough estimate as a coutesy to those who are bringing food. Like stated before, I will have a jar set out for monetary donations.....I will divy it out to the people who provided effort and $$ for food. sunday will be awesome.... smile.gif
robby750
count my head
xsboost90
looks like i gotta go to dayton...
bd1308
QUOTE (xsboost90 @ May 19 2005, 06:04 AM)
looks like i gotta go to dayton...

sad.gif well i'm sorry you can't come......
Cano
My brother and I will be there.
Doug Leggins
I might be able to make it. Trying to clear the schedule.

If I do go i'll be driving my truck. I sold the motor from my 72 so its now a parts car sad.gif
And I'm still working on the 73 - slow but sure. One of these days i'll get it finished biggrin.gif
mudfoot76
I won't be able to make it this time, sorry...
Engman

Shucks! Sorry to hear that! One of the indy or cincy guys is sure to travel the furthest - and get a SS Complete Pedal set from me just for showing up! I had bet that you or Sean would win. Speaking of Sean - you gonna be there?

M
Cano
icon_bump.gif
robby750
QUOTE (Engman @ May 19 2005, 01:04 PM)

Shucks! Sorry to hear that! One of the indy or cincy guys is sure to travel the furthest - and get a SS Complete Pedal set from me just for showing up! I had bet that you or Sean would win. Speaking of Sean - you gonna be there?

M

I will leave early in the morning and take the long senic route if it means I can rack up the most miles to win! laugh.gif
bd1308
Okay....it's tomorrow. So i'm goign to get food and things after work. I'm getting hamburgers and buns, brats and buns, and sauerkraut.....i'll pick up a couple of 2 liters of coke and diet coke.....and cups.

If ANYBODY needs ANY help....please e-mail me at:

britt2@reactornet.net

Cya tomorrow!
bd1308
okay....went shopping smile.gif

Cheeseburgers
Brats (beer brats and sweet italian ones too)
buns (not Z's....the flour kind)
Plates, cups, etc
Sauerkraut (yum yum)
2Liters of:
Coke
Diet
Sprite

*didnt get the chips*

condiments: Ketchup, MustARD, mayo......

anything else if forgot? bring it wink.gif

12 Noon it starts, although I will be at E.P park at 10AM.....

Cya then!!!
B
bd1308
I had a blast guys....I will post pictures later on here, the camera died.....I hope everyone enjoyed some KY sun, cause i know that i got a little burned, but I loved the turn-out. and i drove robby750's car and damn it was sweet.... smile.gif purred like a kitten and was as smooth as silk....and mine sounded like it was a old cat coughing up a hairball or something laugh.gif I'll get it fixed....i think i might check grounds.....i remembered now that i should check that. Thanks everybody for coming out!!! Keep in touch everyone, and I enjoyed your company!!!! Thanks to Engman for the SS Pedal Set....they look sweet! And obviously robby750 won the longest distance traveled pedal set for him taking the LONGEST scenic route to get here..... wink.gif
Allan
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 22 2005, 07:12 PM)
I had a blast guys....I hope everyone enjoyed some KY sun.

givemebeer.gif I find that uncomfortable...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.