Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solex 40 P11 pair with factory 914, T4 linkage, manifolds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
Complete set of factory linkage and 2 solid shaft Solex carbs. This is a type 4 industrial set that used to be required for SCCA E production on a Porsche 914. All in very good condition with good throttle shafts. (solid shaft carbs) Just removed from a 914 that had set for decades. The engine was started before removal. Everything is in great shape although the carbs probably could use rebuild kits. $700.

Also for sale: Triad racing 4 into 1 headers with additional glass pack muffler, modified shift rod and heat shield for clutch cable bracket. Short stub tubes bolt into the heads. Just removed from a racer. ugly from setting but solid. $500.

Excellent crack and sag free original late dash top. $400.

1972 "EA" 1.7 engine with fuel injection, runs great, just removed Tuesday. Drop in and drive. $400.

1972 tailshift transaxle, excellent syncros, even 1st gear. Use as in for your early car or easy to convert to sideshift with $100. additional in parts. Removed 10/4/16 $250

2, 2.0 engines with sheetmetal, core for rebuild, $400. each. pick up or truck shipping.

Shipping is at my shop cost plus $3. per box
I will add additional pictures this weekend.

Thanks for looking, Brad
RohJay
Interested in the Triad headers. Shall await pictures.
914ltd
QUOTE(914ltd @ Oct 7 2016, 04:49 PM) *

Complete set of factory linkage and 2 solid shaft Solex carbs. This is a type 4 industrial set that used to be required for SCCA E production on a Porsche 914. All in very good condition with good throttle shafts. (solid shaft carbs) Just removed from a 914 that had set for decades. The engine was started before removal. Everything is in great shape although the carbs probably could use rebuild kits. $900.

Also for sale: Triad racing 4 into 1 headers with additional glass pack muffler, modified shift rod and heat shield for clutch cable bracket. Short stub tubes bolt into the heads. Just removed from a racer. ugly from setting but solid. $600.

Crack and sag free original late dash top. $425.

1972 "EA" 1.7 engine with fuel injection, runs great, just removed Tuesday. Drop in and drive. $450.

1972 tailshift transaxle, excellent syncros, even 1st gear. Use as in for your early car or easy to convert to sideshift with $100. additional in parts. Removed 10/4/16 $350

2, 2.0 engines with sheetmetal, core for rebuild, $400. each. pick up or truck shipping.

Shipping is at my shop cost plus $3. per box
I will add additional pictures this weekend.

Thanks for looking, Brad

RohJay
Sent PM on Triad headers
audio_file
Would you sell the intake "manifolds" separate from the carbs? Price?
Chris
914ltd

Price drop on everything and all really good parts.
I'll need to stack stuff outside if something doesn't sell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.