Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pete Stout - New Magazine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
sixaddict
You just had to do it .... parry.gif parry.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
QUOTE(Cracker @ Oct 12 2016, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Oct 12 2016, 04:56 PM) *

Am I the only one who finds it humorous that the only place I'm finding worries about articles on Porsches with frankenswaps is a 914 site? biggrin.gif

Talk about "there goes the neighborhood"!

Too funny! Best wishes to you Pete with your new publication!

lol-2.gif av-943.gif slap.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Oct 31 2016, 10:41 PM) *
Some of our friends in San Jose had a copy of the owner's manual for one of the flat-eight cars as well.

I've touched it! And read through it of course.

But that was what, 14 years ago? Damn Alzheimer, i don't remember much of it ...
sad.gif
Mueller
Got ny copy of 000 today! Still have not taken it out of the plastic wrap, part of me wants to preserve it like a rare collectable comic book.

I need to make a sleeve for it that reads "No reading of this magazine on the porcelain throne"
BillC
I received mine yesterday. Very nice magazine. piratenanner.gif Although, it's really more like a soft-cover book than a magazine. Fantastic pictures.

Looking forward to issue #1. popcorn[1].gif
billh1963
Haven't received my copy...hope to get it today!
SKL1
Mailman delivered my issue today, appropriately as I was playing around in the garage, putting the 914 on the lift. Very nice to say the least- first article I looked through was on the two 914-8's. Even though I'd seen many pix of both before, there were several I'd never seen before and lots of "new" info. It's going to take a while to get through the first issue, the "prototype"...
Nice start Pete!
Mueller
Issue 001 came in the mail yesterday, another great publication.
Over 40 pages on the development of the 928, a few shots with them running cookie cutters which look goid on the cars.

Even came with a few decals.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.