Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what's happened to the Rootwerks thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sechszylinder
hi folks / admins,

some days ago there was a very interesting thread concerning the usage of 911 header for 914/6 conversions.
It seems to me, that the thread has been deleted ...

why ? confused24.gif

bye

benno
Gint
I don't think it was deleted by an admin. So you'll have to wait for Dan to tell you why it was deleted as he must have done it himself.

The original thread owner or in other words the person that starts a thread can delete it themselves.
Root_Werks
idea.gif I was going through and cleaning up some threads I started that were not of any reall use. I don't think I intentially deleted that one, but probably did by mistake. I try to go through about once a week or so and search for threads I started, delete the ones that maybe don't have 914 content in them to help save server space. Sorry about that, I did a search and can't find it either. sad.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Apr 20 2005, 07:27 AM)
idea.gif I was going through and cleaning up some threads I started that were not of any reall use. I don't think I intentially deleted that one, but probably did by mistake. I try to go through about once a week or so and search for threads I started, delete the ones that maybe don't have 914 content in them to help save server space. Sorry about that, I did a search and can't find it either. sad.gif

wow, I thought I was the only one that cleaned up thier threads once in a while smile.gif

a bunch of OT stuff that really needs to be cleaned up by a few folks biggrin.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Apr 20 2005, 08:27 AM)

I can restore it if you would like me too. Say the word Dan.
Root_Werks
That would be cool, thank Gint! pray.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Apr 20 2005, 09:24 AM)
That would be cool, thank Gint! pray.gif

Done

Root_Werks six update Test for Patrick Motorsports
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.