Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to beadblast aluminum...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Now that I have "time" to clean up some parts before getting my new clutch. Anyone know of anodizers?
Mueller
Valley Plating, and ENS Technology are 2 companies I have used.

Both are in Santa Clara
Dr. Roger
Hey Neo,

Great to see ya' getting your hands dirty.
Is that a stage II pressure plate and clutch your using???
JeffBowlsby
There is a place down on Alma, by Spartan Staduim...good bead blasters...they are not anodizers though...

You do great artwork too BTW...I hope I win.... biggrin.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Apr 21 2005, 12:09 PM)
Hey Neo,

Not sure, the original 8" is 2700 lb PP and I think standard bus disc. They should be available after I get my new KEP double disc and Stage II or III PP upgrade. I'd just buy a new disc.

Yeah I've soiled alot of clothes these past two weeks. Have you seen my other threads?
neo914-6
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Apr 21 2005, 12:12 PM)
There is a place down on Alma, by Spartan Staduim...good bead blasters...they are not anodizers though...

You do great artwork too BTW...I hope I win.... biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip and compliment. biggrin.gif

Do you remember a name of the shop? It's closer to where I live.
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 21 2005, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Apr 21 2005, 12:09 PM)
Hey Neo,

Not sure, the original 8" is 2700 lb PP and I think standard bus disc. They should be available after I get my new KEP double disc and Stage II or III PP upgrade. I'd just buy a new disc.

Yeah I've soiled alot of clothes these past two weeks. Have you seen my other threads?

yep, you were so nice as to respond to a poor "wanna' be" V8 914 owner's plea for his first ride in a real V8 914.....

i thought that was pretty cool of you even if yours isn't quite running yet. biggrin.gif

much thanks,
roger
neo914-6
You have a rain check on the ride in a couple of weeks. wink.gif

I could've fixed the oil leaks, adjusted the valves, and tuned the 283 but I already had the "ready to go" 350. I did not foresee the gear drive was going to be a problem with the h/b and the clutch was the wrong size. It's good I decided to swap engines because I also found some hose fittings that were ready to leak.
JeffBowlsby
You owe me...

Pacific Sandblast Svc
400 E Alma Avenue - San Jose, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
408-293-2364
Cap'n Krusty
IME, places that do bead blasting are gonna want the parts degreased before they'll even look at 'em .......... The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.