Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much space
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Randal
Hope Jake, Nathan or Mueller read this as I need to know the amount of space between the IDF manifold, like the ones from CB Performance, where it bolts to the head, up to the trunk lid.

To keep everything consistent let's say from the outside of the IDF manifold where it bolts to the head.

Thanks in advance.

Also a heads up. TWM 45mm throttle bodies do have the same (base) bolt pattern as a Weber 44mm carb. They do not have the same top bolt pattern, so the CB Performance air filter plate has to be modified.

Also to get the base plate to clear the fuel rail a 40mm spacer (more torque?) has to be added, but they didn't mention this when I first talked with tTWM.

Haven't tried as yet to hook up the CB linkage, to make sure it works with the TWM TB, but that's next. The linkage has to move the TB lever down, but I wonder if the Weber carb levers actually move the opposite?
JmuRiz
I could try and measure that for you tonight, I run weber 40's with K&Ns and a rain tray, never had an issue at all. You want me to measure from the engine bay lid to the area when it mounts to the head?
PS: I know this isn't the Nathan you were talking about, but I might be able to help anyway biggrin.gif
Randal

JmuRiz

I really appreciate all the help I can get!

Randal
Randal
This picture shows how the linkage is set up so that the TB levers move down. Now I GET IT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.